Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured everyone else has this thread so why not here ( plus I am bored to death at work) so what is everyone doing this year. I am still up in the air as to what we will be doing but am leaning towards hitting a house party since I want to save some cash for the bike show.

Tom

·
Moderator,
11,236 Posts
Not really sure yet, think im just doiing a quiet lobster dinner and then maybe raiding a bar. :D one way or the other i will be blasted ;)

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
NYSteve said:
Not really sure yet, think im just doiing a quiet lobster dinner and then maybe raiding a bar. :D one way or the other i will be blasted ;)
When did the Aliens invade and steal my fiancee? you blasted :crackup :redflip

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NYSteve said:
think im just doiing a quiet lobster
You sick fuck, you rag on me with the poodle pics and here you are doing a damn lobster:redflip :crackup

Tom

·
Moderator,
11,236 Posts
opinion914 said:
Im probably going to Conn. to visit a buddy. Guarantee i'll be asleep before any balls fall though. Tommy eats poodles??
For some reason this just dosent sound right Kev :laughing

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,282 Posts
tommymac said:
You sick fuck, you rag on me with the poodle pics and here you are doing a damn lobster:redflip :crackup

Tom
that's GOTTA chafe... :eek

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
opinion914 said:
Im probably going to Conn. to visit a buddy. Guarantee i'll be asleep before any ball falls though. Tommy eats poodles??
I dont but my snakes will. Havve to warm them up to take out the neighbors dogs:redflip

Tom

·
Registered
683 Posts
Probably out for dinner and then small house party. Bars and clubs here in the city are gonna be overcrowded and overpriced, i did it last year, gonna pass this year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts