Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for going riding? Buddy and I plus two girlfriends of ours are going.... Any of you want to join us?

·
squirrelly fucker
4,008 Posts
What time were you thinking? If I don't have too many beers at the Wing Dome I might be down for some night time riding. The only problem is I have no idea what time I'll get back.

·
STEW'S LOVE CHILD
20,003 Posts
Hey newbie watch out for them nasty old fire fires. Speaking of the wing dome, should we do another wing off????? That was pretty fun last time. 50 wings for one half of the table (something like 7 people) and 50 wings for newbie and I.:toilet

·
90% scare tissue
5,441 Posts
Just got back!:rolleyes :rolleyes

·
squirrelly fucker
4,008 Posts
briF4i said:
Hey newbie watch out for them nasty old fire fires. Speaking of the wing dome, should we do another wing off????? That was pretty fun last time. 50 wings for one half of the table (something like 7 people) and 50 wings for newbie and I.:toilet
I was thinking about making another thread for a Winter Wing Off last week but forgot. My roomates go up there every Monday because there's some cheap wing special and one guy's girlfriend works there so we get free beers. I just don't know how many people would show up if we did it on a Monday.

·
STEW'S LOVE CHILD
20,003 Posts
Newbie750 said:
I was thinking about making another thread for a Winter Wing Off last week but forgot. My roomates go up there every Monday because there's some cheap wing special and one guy's girlfriend works there so we get free beers. I just don't know how many people would show up if we did it on a Monday.
Let me know next time ya go up I might be down for some wings. I have had the itch lately and its about time it gets scratched

·
Registered
7,517 Posts
I'd like to go too. No really this time I'd go for some hot wings:D

·
squirrelly fucker
4,008 Posts
every Monday around 9:00 we head up there.... let me know when you foos want to get together

·
I like boobs
12,333 Posts
Wing Dome is a restaurant similar to Hooters. Although the chicks that work there are not skanky looking and the buffalo wings that they serve are actually good.

There's one located in Greenwood at about 65th or so... Yum.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts