Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has the baby ninja. Post here! Show some love for the 250. Got any Ninja 250R pics? I'd love to see them. :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Yep, I have a 2002 250 and really enjoy it. I've posted a picture in the "Welcome all Kawi owners" thread if you want to go and look.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Well I think most of you have seen my ZZR 250, but in case you have not here it is again.

·
Registered
203 Posts
lookin at gettin a 250

im goin either 250 or 500 for my first bike. I personally like the style of the 250 more, they 500 is too much of a wannabe. Doesnt really matter though, as I plan to buy used and upgrade to a new bike in ~1 year

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have a GPX250 (ninja? slowest ninja i have ever seen!)

Hello!

It goes ok though, and i still love riding it.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Yep, I have a 250 right here. I cant find my pics of my bike though. It's a 2001, the red/black color scheme. I wish it was the canadian models. Those are some sweet looking 250s ;)

·
Registered
445 Posts
WOTs Chick said:
Yep, I have a 250 right here. I cant find my pics of my bike though. It's a 2001, the red/black color scheme. I wish it was the canadian models. Those are some sweet looking 250s ;)
I don't know why the US does not import them, they would sell really well over there. WOT's Chick, is it too much hassle to import them from Canada?

Cheers
:redflip

·
Registered
12,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was wondering the same. I love the import version too. Kwakazzr250 love your 250. :D By the way I'm getting a yellow 03 250R just like this one. :p

·
Registered
445 Posts
Hey I like the look of the yellow, it really stands out. Good bike to start learning on.

Cheers

·
Registered
203 Posts
ohh nice wot's chick

The red/black is my fav color scheme. And Mike, how much you gettin your new 250 for? I think msrp is 3000?

and very slick bike kwakazzr250

·
Registered
445 Posts
Re: ohh nice wot's chick

[
and very slick bike kwakazzr250 [/B][/QUOTE]

why thank-you. I think it looks pretty good for a little 250. I get a lot of people asking what size it is cuase it doesn't look like a 250 at all.

Cheers

·
Registered
445 Posts
250 forum

Ok I have requested to Rezin we get a 250 forum. So go have a look at my post in the Pit Area and go from there.

Cheers

·
Registered
12,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: ohh nice wot's chick

afog05 said:
The red/black is my fav color scheme. And Mike, how much you gettin your new 250 for? I think msrp is 3000?

and very slick bike kwakazzr250

So far I've seen the '03's selling for $ 3,000 too...the highest being $ 3,200 :)

·
Registered
12,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow Debs that's real nice 250 you've got there. Love the import style & colors...very nice! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts