Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Selling my 2000 SV650 with 6100 miles. It has a clean title and is RED with the following upgrades:

Sargent seat
Leo Vince Carbon Fiber SBK II high mount exhaust
Motorslider frame sliders and spools
Bar end mirrors
R6 throttle tube
Competition Werks Fender Eliminator kit
Aftermarket front signals (much more tasteful than stockers)

Asking $3000 firm. In great shape, bought it as my first bike and took the best of care. Only upgrading to get something I can run at the track without guilt (never took the SV to the track). Might consider trade on 600CC sportbike with clean title (so I can ride it on the street and perhaps sell it later). Pic below is before I put on the FE kit, sliders, or front signals, will take a new one later this week.

FYI - I'm on travel but will be checking my emails regularly - if you call, leave a VM if I do not answer and I will call you back. 321-7594 or [email protected]. Bike is in NE Albuquerque, will deliver within 60 miles.

Tom

·
Registered
9 Posts
2001 ZX6R FOR SALE

the miles are somewhat higher than most 01's...16k...but considering i used it for my primary transportation to and from work for the last year (32 miles one way every day) and i would ride trips just about every weekend, that isnt too bad. It runs great and has no problems (knock on wood). yoshimura exhaust, new tires and carbon fiber trim. asking $3200 OBO. PM me with any questions. thanks

·
Registered
218 Posts
2002 Yamaha FZ1

I'm Selling my 2002 Yamaha FZ1, Black in color.
It has just over 16,000 miles on it and has been meticulously maintened. Oil changed every 1000 miles etc. Just had major Service about 300 miles ago.
The modifications include:
Micron High Pipe, Color matched to the bike.
Dynojet jet kit.
K & N air filter and Air Box mod.
Progrip Superbike Grips
Hyperpro spring kit.
GYTR Riser, (puts the Bars in a sportier position).
ZeroG Double Bubble wind Screen.
Motivation Frame Sliders

I'm asking $4995.00
PM me or call @ 505-491-5418

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
What??????FZ1, are you selling you bike? How much...I am interested to buy it....Let me know if you still have it. What bike did you get? Can
Is it the CBR1000RR? Great....I would like to ride with you anytime. ...
Let us connect,babe

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Selling some cars.

I can bring either one to work in Alb. if you want to look at them here, otherwise they're in Los Lunas. Call 350-1989. David.

1993 Olds Cutlass Supreme S 4-door $1000 obo
238,000 miles, still runs great. 3.1 V6 auto, AC, CC, tilt, power windows, power locks, power mirrors, power seats. 4 wheel disc brakes, new front and rear rotors and pads. Trans has a minor issue with not going into overdrive. Doesn't seem to affect anything other than slightly less gas mileage than if it did go into OD. Drivers rear door was replaced after somebody ran a redlight and hit my wife. Only other problem is sometimes the driver's power door lock sticks occasionally.

1984 Buick Le Sabre Custom 4-door $1000 obo
181,000 miles. Runs good. 5.0 w/4 speed automatic. Tilt wheel, tinted windows, huge trunk, good family car. Smog pump locked up so I took the belt off. AC needs a new compressor.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts