Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Dive Bomber
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sorry to report that Santa will not be able to delieve gifts to all the good little boy and girls this year, as he has changed his mind and he will now focus on the BAD:p little girls!
After "The Santa's" did a field test for the true spirit of Christmas, Santa has decided that a case a beer and a few shots will bring out more Christmas spirit then all the candy canes in the world.
Also, Santa found that his "GumDrops" will produce more "EggNog" when he is around the BAD little girls!:crackup
Also, Santa will not allow kissing under the "Mistle-toe" anymore, he has changed it to: Kissing under the "Camel-toe".:laughing

Santa's new Christmas cards will now look like this in the future. Merry Christmas,

Attachments

·
Dive Bomber
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Santa's are dancing machines....."to attract all the bad little girls":laughing and of course to spread Christmas beer....I mean cheer..:eek

Attachments

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
GOSH DAMN FELLAS!!!! What a blast!!! :clap Nice pics Colin. :thumb :laughing

·
Registered
750 Posts
I just realized...

1) The girl I woke up w/ on Sunday morning was most definitely NOT Mrs. Clause! :confused :shake

2) The chick in the posted picture is most definitely going to blackmail one of us one of these days! :eek

Attachments

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
Yeah, I don't think any of us will be getting elected to a public office anytime soon. :laughing

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.