Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm gonna get myself ready to start doing these.

I don't have a bar to stand in, but can you do no-handers with the L foot on the seat?

pointers?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Foot on seat no-handers area ltiny bit harder, only cause bike control is a touchier like that...

i would suggest that you take your rear seat off, practice foot in trunk for a little while until you are comfortable like that... then work on standing in a postion (straight up and down) that lets you put no weight on your hands, then start letting go a little at a time... you'll get it after a little practice.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd take the seat off but I don't have the subframe crossbar (where the seat hooks to) to stand on. I'm gonna get something in there, but I broke the last one and it can't be repaired. I'm gonna work the left hand off first, then the throttle, then both if I can. I can hit idle and ride it for a while but the letting go is just not happening, it's all in my mind.

thanks for the help though John.

·
Registered
203 Posts
either weld or bolt something in there, cause that is going to be the best and easiest way for you to learn... you're welcome

·
Registered
344 Posts
i would work on the throttle hand first i know it sounds easier to let go with the other hand but do you really want to be holding onto the throttle by itself that could get ugly if you get a little out of control

·
Registered
203 Posts
Ed LegionST said:
i would work on the throttle hand first i know it sounds easier to let go with the other hand but do you really want to be holding onto the throttle by itself that could get ugly if you get a little out of control
one name... SAL! LOL his crashes were the best! wait, scotty legions were the BEST, but sal was a threat for the title!!!

btw, good point ed, yeah good advice, go for the NTH first, then work on taking both off

1 - 8 of 8 Posts