Registered
11,198 Posts
thats fucked up

·
It's not Rocket appliances.
19,663 Posts
that is pretty crazy.

one of two things is gonna happen.
either they stop racing there, or they are gonna go looking for whoever did it.:mad:

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
ziadel said:
thats fucked up
What he said and so glad we can say it like that

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Damn!! They don't take any shit over there!!:shake

·
Moderator,
5,464 Posts
New York City is going to start cracking down on loud bikes - with emphasis on the Harleys with straight pipes.

The residents are complaining about the noise in the area and the cops are responding with tickets and impoundment/confiscation.

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
still tho...
unless one of those gang members was trying to break into someones house, shooting them in the head is uncalled for....

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
JDogg said:
An 18-year-old member of a motorcycle gang which annoyed residents with their noisy bikes was killed on Saturday by a gunshot to the head.

Emphasis added, so to me it sounds gang related, and this gang rides bikes.
This may be an Asian thing, and I am guessing this isn't similar to gangs you find in US. There used to be (still?) lots of them in Japan. They are a nuisance, but they merely engage in murder, drag, etc. Even knee draggers were confused with the motorcycle gangs in Japan.

But how is it easy to shoot a guy on running motorcycle? I remember Miami riot happened when a cop shot a guy on a Ninja.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Sounds like they don't go for the "Loud pipes save lives" idea over there. huh.

That is still just f'd up.

·
Registered
17,923 Posts
the thing is you don't hear that loud pipe until after it passes you... :(

but dude, that's f/d up :mad: sucks man, but we don't know all of the details behind it either...

·
Registered
22 Posts
zlicius said:
the thing is you don't hear that loud pipe until after it passes you... :(

Very true. I'm not actually one fo the loud pipes fans. Too many damn harleys around here with ridiculously loud pipes on them and its easy to see people are just annoyed with em.

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
:(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts