Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody plan on going to that open house/TPM party next week. I am on overnights so I iwll be free durring the day. I figured I coul dmake the trip if anyone else was intrested, or I could just get some sleep:laughing

Tom

·
MK_MD
468 Posts
When is this, and where?

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
peeace said:
When is this, and where?
Saturday the 11th. Its out in PA not sure on how far though.

Tom

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I think some of us are interested. Anyone know if it's anywhere near tricktape?

·
Registered
340 Posts
what is warhorse?

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mother nature may not be cooperating on this one, I heard we are looking at anywhere from 3 to 6 inches of snow on LI and northern and western areas are looking at 6-12:(

Tom

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
black said:
isnt it sweet, ripe condition for boarding... :)
So go board rt 80 and you can use all the skidding cars as moguls:redflip :laughing

Tom

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well heres toms quick recap. I worked a painful night shift last night, then went home and took a little nap before picking up Evan and Gina, then it was off to manhattan to pick up Evans buddy howard. We then hit the highway, turns out the place was a bit further than what we anticipated, but we finally get there and this place is HUGE, they have all the manufacturers there so there were plenty of bikes to look at and a prety decent amount of apparel. So we spent a while looking at all the stuff, I saw Ralph from TPM and he wasnt realy sure what they were doing that day and it didnt seem like much of anything, they had a coaches meeting and that seemed to be it. So after about 90 minutes we figured we would head home since I wanted to get some sleep. I made a little mistake on the way home which cost us over 40 minutes on the trip:rant but we finally made it home. All in all the trip itself and the TPM open house was prety disapointing but I got to hang out with some friends and talk about bikes so thats always good:thumb

Tom

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LuvDog said:
How were their prices on stuff?
It seemed comprable to other shops but for apparel and stuff I woul drather make a treck to tricktape since its closer, I iwll get better prices and the owners are cool to hang with;)

Tom

1 - 13 of 13 Posts