Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After busting my ass for 3 weeks studying, and then waiting another 1.5 after taking my finals.....I finaly got my grades for the semester and they kick ass (for once) :D

Anyone else celebrating a good fall semester?

(And here are some semi-funny pics to get people to look at my thread)

·
Registered
124 Posts
sounds like time to go have a beer. I've been celebrating for about a week now:D

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep, beer it is

I would like to drink this vodka I have in my fridge...but....it is really shitty vodka (Bowman's) and I got it as a gag gift....I think I'm just gonna re-gift it back to the guy I got it from in March for his birthday :redflip

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,767 Posts
You're right, I don't really care. Wow, I don't believe I could be so shallow.:redflip :redflip

Congrats on the great semester. It's all worth it. Now, grab another beer.

·
Moderator,
14,193 Posts
Yeah, this was my favorite time too finishing up in college. Yeah, its a great feeling, especially when you do well. Congrats! :thumb

·
King of something
4,583 Posts
Oh to be in college again......wait a sec...I hated college.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I ,surprisingly, passed everything this semester. I got a D from an adjunct which pissed me off, but it's not an EEL class and has no real effect on my GPA, so I don't really care. And it saved me the trouble of killing that sandal-wearing shitbag.

That ashole accused me of cheating because he was stupid enough to make this year's open-book test the same as last year's!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.