Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Roads are bad today

Ice all over south Snohomish County. Wouldn't do much riding till it warms up and the shady areas probably won't thaw out all day.

Be careful driving too!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,437 Posts
Got about 3 inches in the Tri-Cities this morning. Be carefull of 2 wheel drive mini vans that do 360's in front of you:mad

btw, skiing on sunday was like gettin a bj while doing a wheelie: that good!:redflip
 

·
Moderator,
Joined
·
8,310 Posts
Joe, did you go to Mission? If you did, you should of called me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,434 Posts
he is gay, he went to White Pass:redflip


how was that long drive this morning Joe, to the area?

fuggin idiots in 2 wheel drives trying to go up hill on ice:slap Had to cruise by with a smile on my face at 5:45am:laughing
 

·
Falling asleep to the sound of gunfire, nightly.
Joined
·
6,609 Posts
Dude, it was hairy getting outta the neighborhood this morning. Be careful out there guys/gals.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,437 Posts
J-Rod said:
he is gay, he went to White Pass:redflip


how was that long drive this morning Joe, to the area?

fuggin idiots in 2 wheel drives trying to go up hill on ice:slap Had to cruise by with a smile on my face at 5:45am:laughing
Bill: Didnt go to Mission cause my buddy in wenatchee bailed...if i go sometime this winter i will fire ya a PM:redflip

J-Rod- this is such horseshit dude. I left early this morning, made it ok besides a suicidal minivan driver shouting "I kill you for allah ahahahah!', get to work about 6:25, and only one other guy made it on time. Its now 0917, and my supervisor JUST NOW SHOWED UP (drives a WRX), and the 3 other guys havent called in or anything. I deserve a (*#@&@ raise:redflip
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,434 Posts
get used to it...I was also the only one in my group here on time or before time for that matter...

little snow hits and the whole world stops...:laughing
 

·
squirrelly fucker
Joined
·
4,008 Posts
I hit a few huge patches of frost on I-5 this morning comming around corners, and had to swerve to miss some thick sheets of ice in a couple of spots on the streets. Pretty fuggin' sketchy. :eek
 

·
Or is it?
Joined
·
8,379 Posts
Stupify said:
Dude, it was hairy getting outta the neighborhood this morning. Be careful out there guys/gals.

Driving anything is hairy in your neighborhood...but once your out it's fine...

Do your neighbors water the driveways there??:confused

Super icy that one night i was there, but everywhere else was fine.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,437 Posts
Bravo1 said:
Rode in from the eastside and the carpool onramp from 405 to 90 was a sheet of ice. I had to go about 20mph and when I gave it a little throttle, I started to fishtail!
You were riding as in on a motorcycle?! Thats harcore:hail
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
751 Posts
Not_Slow_Joe said:
Bill: Didnt go to Mission cause my buddy in wenatchee bailed...if i go sometime this winter i will fire ya a PM:redflip

J-Rod- this is such horseshit dude. I left early this morning, made it ok besides a suicidal minivan driver shouting "I kill you for allah ahahahah!', get to work about 6:25, and only one other guy made it on time. Its now 0917, and my supervisor JUST NOW SHOWED UP (drives a WRX), and the 3 other guys havent called in or anything. I deserve a (*#@&@ raise:redflip
EDIT - **NSFW** - /edit - Naries




























Yeah Joe, you deserve a raise for being on time so let me know if this helps you?
 

·
Falling asleep to the sound of gunfire, nightly.
Joined
·
6,609 Posts
thank you Naries! :thumb
 

·
Moderator,
Joined
·
8,310 Posts
Not_Slow_Joe said:
Bill: Didnt go to Mission cause my buddy in wenatchee bailed...if i go sometime this winter i will fire ya a PM:redflip

You have a buddy in Wenatchee? Maybe I know him?
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top