Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is really simple, but for some reason a lot of folks here can't figure it out.

This might help:

Imagine CycleForums is a huge building, owned by Rezin. In that building, there are many public areas, and also some private apartments. The Sportbike/Northwest/Washington forum is an example of a public area, where everyone is welcome, visitors and residents alike.

The NSR forum is like a party at a private (NSR's) apartment.

It goes without saying that at a private party, one needs to show the hosts (and their other guests) at least a modicum of respect. If you show up to a party without an invitation, then insult the hosts, or pick fights, or complain, you are being rude.

If you don't like the party, leave -- it's not your party!

If you feel like you're not welcome there, perhaps you're not. Not everyone is welcome at a private party. Maybe it's time to leave, and go to a PUBLIC area, where you will feel more comfortable with "less restrictive" rules.

Also, please remember that even though some say "it's just the internet", that doesn't justify being an ass. Real people that you probably know, or will know, are reading your posts. A LOT of the stuff posted here would NEVER be said face-to-face, or even over the phone.

·
Twat did you say?
7,468 Posts
+1

·
And we will send you to whatever God you wish
3,409 Posts
Is there any beer or hot bitches at these "NSR" parties? Cuz, if it's like any of those other parties I've heard about where it's guy on guy fondling and molesting, I want no part of it.

·
stupid people suck....
3,464 Posts
:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
great post..

·
James "finger tight" Rachner
7,216 Posts
R1ceRocket said:
Is there any beer or hot bitches at these "NSR" parties? Cuz, if it's like any of those other parties I've heard about where it's guy on guy fondling and molesting, I want no part of it.
Sounds like someone's still bitter about gettin' owned by a 150 lb. skinny white boy! :redflip

·
Registered
5,290 Posts
:clap Great analogy, but where is the bathroom at this apartment, I gotta piss!!!:redflip

oh, and can i smoke?!;)

·
3,409 Posts
JRachnerZTT said:
Sounds like someone's still bitter about gettin' owned by a 150 lb. skinny white boy! :redflip
It's time for a re-match. This time, we go Gracie style.

·
3,409 Posts
Hey Grant, nice analogy, but it still won't get through some of the rockheads here. It's never ending.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
R1ceRocket said:
Hey Grant, nice analogy, but it still won't get through some of the rockheads here. It's never ending.
Thanks Eric. I don't think it has to be never-ending. Once it's widely known that this is NSR's PRIVATE party, and ill-behaving guests are tossed out on their ear, things will change. People can't wreck the party if they can't get in the door! ;)

Now, who's gonna be NSR's bouncer? :laughing

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
Bouncers: I vote Snatch and Skeletor (Cary).

With bodies like they have...everyone should be skurrrrrrrred!

·
squirrelly fucker
4,008 Posts
good thinkin' stinker :thumb

·
Registered
16,189 Posts
Good analogy.........................

NSR IS a private area. However it is not a closed area. We are currently addressing the current NSR situation, trying to find a good plan that will keep NSR a bit more drama-free ;)

·
3,409 Posts
I think peoples' main gripe is the fact that NSR is not an "OFFICIAL" club with a secret handshake, dues, and all that bullshit.

WTF does it matter, anyhow? It's official enough for the handful of original members to know what it is and how it came about.

Good lord, I swear we go through this every year...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts