1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Moderator,
14,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nun Accused Of Knuckle Sandwich Threat
School Fires 69-Year-Old Sister

Dec 16, 2004 1:31 pm US/Central

WOODBRIDGE, N.J. (AP) Officials have fired a nun at a Roman Catholic school in Woodbridge who is accused of threatening to give a sixth-grader a knuckle sandwich.

Sister Catherine Iacouzze was an assistant principal and the disciplinarian at Saint Cecelia School.

The 69-year-old was relieved of her teaching duties nearly a month after she allegedly told a pupil she would knock his teeth out. The boy had used the wrong stairwell.

The Methuchen Diocese says one of its teachers spoke to one of its children in a "threatening manner."

The nun is scheduled to appear in municipal court to face a harassment charge on December 28th.

(© 2004 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.

·
Registered
16,960 Posts
Ah, another fine tradition goes down the tubes. :(

What's Catholic school without the nuns who traumatize you with violence if you don't do as you're told? :p

·
Registered
319 Posts
The poor child probably deserved a knuckle sandwich and would be a better kid if they had received one!

·
Friend of sinners
3,714 Posts
Moonpie said:
The poor child probably deserved a knuckle sandwich and would be a better kid if they had received one!
:eh For using the wrong stairwell?

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Baby Gorilla said:
Ah, another fine tradition goes down the tubes. :(

What's Catholic school without the nuns who traumatize you with violence if you don't do as you're told? :p
How times have changed......but I knew this day would occur considering the present state of discipline in today's society.

I remember when I gave the wrong answer in Latin class the teacher - a priest who is built like a former football player - would punch me in the arm.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts