Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Moderator,
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok all are we gotta get the plans rolling. Who all is interested in coming?

·
Tatters in the Tree House
4,796 Posts
What's up people. You know I am in for the ride. I need to get the Indy people round up.

·
Moderator,
2,475 Posts
okay, I am up for it, and if I do need my truck I am gonna need help loading it friday night... I am not sure if I should be taking this bike, its going down hill fast :eek: you thought I was a cautious rider before you should see it now, I have no front brakes, but I might have some before next week LOL I met someone who might be able to help me...

So long story short, one bike or the other I will go, I just hope you all don't mind riding with a cruiser if the FZR is Fizzed out :laughing

·
4,796 Posts
yamahagirl said:
okay, I am up for it, and if I do need my truck I am gonna need help loading it friday night... I am not sure if I should be taking this bike, its going down hill fast :eek: you thought I was a cautious rider before you should see it now, I have no front brakes, but I might have some before next week LOL I met someone who might be able to help me...

So long story short, one bike or the other I will go, I just hope you all don't mind riding with a cruiser if the FZR is Fizzed out :laughing
Cruiser/Sportbike same difference, lets just ride :D Anyway we can help you fri night load your bike. Well talk about times when it gets a little closer.

·
4,796 Posts
Well it doesn't look like my baby will be making the trip with me up there this time. :( She has a lot to do so she is going to take a weekend and get things done. So you all are just stuck with me this time.

·
Registered
5,845 Posts
Well that's ok, she got everyone here sick anyways! lol :D

Sorry to hear that style.

Yeah, so far, me, rach, and my roomate are all sick. this sucks.

·
4,796 Posts
:laughing Yea I think everyone is getting sick. The majority of people I work with are sick now as well. I just can't get away from the sick people...lol

·
Registered
152 Posts
Cruizer said:
Well that's ok, she got everyone here sick anyways! lol :D

Sorry to hear that style.

Yeah, so far, me, rach, and my roomate are all sick. this sucks.
What are you talking about you where all sick before I met ya!!!
j/j
:D

Sorry you all are sick! Hope you feel better soon!

·
Registered
5,845 Posts
stylemaster53 said:
Well it doesn't look like my baby will be making the trip with me up there this time. :( She has a lot to do so she is going to take a weekend and get things done. So you all are just stuck with me this time.
Rach says she is a trator, and she has to come! :D

·
4,796 Posts
Cruizer said:
Rach says she is a trator, and she has to come! :D
Well she will have to convince her into comming. She might if she can get a lot of work done this weekend. I will talk to her tonight.

·
Moderator,
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
stylemaster53 said:
Well she will have to convince her into comming. She might if she can get a lot of work done this weekend. I will talk to her tonight.
Well tell her she has to get everything done because she HAS to come :laughing

·
4,796 Posts
Rachael927 said:
Well tell her she has to get everything done because she HAS to come :laughing
Alright I will tell her. I will just leave here alone this weekend and let her work. Maybe that will convince her to come along :)

·
4,796 Posts
O.K. I think I might have figured out a way for her to still come with me. See she has a lot to do so I was like why don't you come up with me and just don't ride with us. Basically while we ride she does her work at my parents and when we just hang out or go out later in the evening she would come along. That way we get the best of both worlds, She gets to work on her stuff, I get to ride and we still get to see each other.....YEA

Who's the man!!!! :cool

·
Moderator,
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
stylemaster53 said:
O.K. I think I might have figured out a way for her to still come with me. See she has a lot to do so I was like why don't you come up with me and just don't ride with us. Basically while we ride she does her work at my parents and when we just hang out or go out later in the evening she would come along. That way we get the best of both worlds, She gets to work on her stuff, I get to ride and we still get to see each other.....YEA

Who's the man!!!! :cool
:laughing ok i guess that'll work :laughing

·
Registered
152 Posts
Even though I'm not riding along it will be cool to see you guys! I didn't want to have to miss a chance to hang out w/ you all!! I have been too stressed lately w/ this being my senior year and trying to get my research project going, working, class, and applying to grad school! I wasn't expecting it to be so much work. So, instead of freaking out about it I'm trying to just suck it up and get it done before my brain explodes!! LOL

Everyone get well!!!! I actually feel like I'm getting better today!!
Have a good weekend!

Love ya!

·
Registered
152 Posts
dream

Oh ya! I gotta tell you about my dream real quick before class!!
I had a dream last night that I stole stylemaster's bike and took it out in the country to teach myself how to ride it!! I was riding around in 1st gear afraid to shift when a bunch of guys rode by on bikes and surrounded me. They were all laughing at the chick on the bike scared to take it out of 1st. So, I got really ticked off and just took off on the bike...shifting away and driving it like a pro!! LOL RIIIGGGHHTT!

Better go before I'm late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Moderator,
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: dream

BackSeatRider said:
Oh ya! I gotta tell you about my dream real quick before class!!
I had a dream last night that I stole stylemaster's bike and took it out in the country to teach myself how to ride it!! I was riding around in 1st gear afraid to shift when a bunch of guys rode by on bikes and surrounded me. They were all laughing at the chick on the bike scared to take it out of 1st. So, I got really ticked off and just took off on the bike...shifting away and driving it like a pro!! LOL RIIIGGGHHTT!

Better go before I'm late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rofl :rofl

Go to class :laughing and don't over do it.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts