Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to share a couple of interesting gifts with you folks.....

All year around the track I was keeping notes of the camera settings I was using under certain conditions and lap times of competitors in the 125GP class on what I referred to as my "manual Palm Pilot"; a small spiral-bound notebook. Well someone special decided that I needed the automatic kind :love2

Then there's my 11 year old niece who knows how many people bug me on a daily basis about their computer problems, so now I'm supposed to tell people to "take 2 and call me in the morning" :crackup

Attachments

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Clie TJ35? Great little machine. Get the 128MB memory stick and use Filez to access it. I have a TON of programs for any PalmOs machine, so figure out what you are gonna do with it and shoot me a note to [email protected].
I'll look and see if any of the programs I have will help.

Merry Christmas

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will it take a 256 Meg? They seem to be pretty cheap at around CAN$90.00 or so. This is my first Palm, so it'll likely take me a while to figure out what I want to do with it. I've already got all of the Canadian race dates in the scheduler :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.