Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I knew it would be a matter of time and the bitchin from the entire family on both sides, I am out of the bike scene for a while. The bike is sold, the gear is sold. So no bike for a while. The guilt trip of Leons accident and what about if he died, then what about if it was me. So to calm everyone down about the baby losing her daddy and a week of talking it over, its going to be at least a year before I get a new one. Hey at least I still have masturbation.:D So in short, Im out for the gap trip, unless i chase you guys around in the saturn. :redflip

·
Registered
26,532 Posts
:laughing

for real dustin.....lots of people have kids and ride safely. wtf is she thinking:rolleyes

·
Rear Entry aint just for **** anymore
4,221 Posts
Time for you to part your evil ways and make her ex # ____ (Please fill in the blank)

·
Moderator,
11,545 Posts
I totally understand where he's coming from. He's made me rethink my whole position and I'll selling all my stuff too. This accident was way too scary. I dont think I'll ever be on 2 wheels again. I'm selling my bicycle too, just in case. :laughing

·
Registered
10,356 Posts
LeonTLR said:
I totally understand where he's coming from. He's made me rethink my whole position and I'll selling all my stuff too. This accident was way to scary. I dont think I'll ever be on 2 wheels again. I'm selling my bicycle too, just in case.
Smart man! :crackup

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Yeah, seeing Leon in the ER really made me think a lot. I posted the R1 up for sale this weekend.

I also cut off my nuts, but still felt a bit manly so I continued on to make myself a eunich. If anyone would like to join me on the Bridge and shuffleboard forums, shoot me a pm....or just shoot me!:redflip

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
naw the wifey was cool, it was the other family members that drove me nuts, hey I could always rent one of racerboys bike for the trip. dont worry, I know I can always chase you guys in the saturn, at least I know I can catch Kel.:redflip

1 - 15 of 15 Posts