·
Registered
1,137 Posts
bling!

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess it had to happen eventually. The rice boy crap has found it's way to sportbikes. :shake

·
Registered
92 Posts
Did you see hot bodies makes a fully chromed undertail? Too bad they don't make it for the F3 :rolleyes

·
Registered
904 Posts
i dont think that the dual circle tail lights look that bad (especially for the bikes that dont already have them) what bothers me is the chrome housing around the lights...if it were color matched to the tail i think it would look better...

·
Where we going?
3,221 Posts
Great, some idiot is paying $220 for the bling bling taillights!!!

What makes it worse, is the seller lives in York. He's probably only 30 minutes away from me. That will be the next thing. I'll be seeing those ugly ass lights on sportbikes all around here.

Friends don't let friends buy alteza's. :shake

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Looks kinda....weird. :shake I like my bike the old fashioned way....not all pimped out. :rolleyes

96cbrf3 said:
Did you see hot bodies makes a fully chromed undertail? Too bad they don't make it for the F3 :rolleyes
:lol

·
Registered
8,677 Posts
Pretty soon we'll be seeing a huge oversized wing on the back :rolleyes

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
The Crusher said:
Pretty soon we'll be seeing a huge oversized wing on the back :rolleyes
I think our bikes would tip over...:redflip Would make it much easier to do a wheelie I'm sure. :laughing

·
Registered
440 Posts
Va fan culo Bling

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Ahhh...I guess my 9R isn't Bling enough to have bling parts for it. YEAH!!!:redflip

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
The ONLY way I will ever drive anything with Altezzas is if I get a Lexus. Until Lexus makes a sportbike, lets keep em on the cages kiddies.:shake

1 - 20 of 20 Posts