Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a new dig camera for Xmas and it has a frik'n novel for a owners manual!! thing does so many things itt'll next year till I figure it out:rant

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
MeanGreen said:
and you're just posting at all on his thread to be keep your beloved title of post whore so what does it matter...:redflip
ahh but there is no more post whoring in here, and there are lots more peeps in here that post more than me bish!:redflip

Besides you post like once a millenium!

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
i got my digi cam like a year ago and it was one of the best buys i ever did.. you will use it way more then it needs to guaranteed... enjoy :thumb

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
Naries said:
i got my digi cam like a year ago and it was one of the best buys i ever did.. you will use it way more then it needs to guaranteed... enjoy :thumb
i have learned with this group that it is always important to have a digicam on hand. else we wouldnt be able to come up with all of these cool incriminating pics for photoshop!

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
i am looking forward to the summer.. for multiple reasons :)

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
Digicams make gatherings so much fun. Just like your Visa, don't leave home without it. :redflip

(and before anyone says it, yes, I know that is AMEX slogan)

·
Registered
5,290 Posts
Kawboy636 said:
:crackup :crackup :crackup
that pic reminds me of a prank me and a friend pulled up at Tollgate Ore. about 6 yrs ago. He has a cabin up in the Blue Mountains, it's right next to the main fueling stop and 2 bars at a very popular snowmobile park and ski resort. At night people leave the bar shit faced and sled right past his cabin. There is a line of trees separating the cabin from view. we decided that it would be cool to dress up in a gorilla costume and as a group of sledders approached one guy would make a loud noise into a megaphone he had at the cabin and the other dressed in the costume would run across the snowmobile trail and off into the woods right in front of them. The first time we did it some people freaked out and it was all good and funny. the second time we did it my friend got chased around by some drunk guys who wanted to bag a Sasquatch. He finally had to ditch the costume to move fast enough to get back to the cabin before they caught him. We went back and looked for the costume but they had taken it!!:laughing

·
Registered
6,333 Posts
That's pretty funny, but I'd be afraid of ******** with guns trying to bag bigfoot (can't blame 'em, if I saw bigfoot, I'd try to shoot it too...). :laughing

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
skinny_punk said:
The first time we did it some people freaked out and it was all good and funny. the second time we did it my friend got chased around by some drunk guys who wanted to bag a Sasquatch. He finally had to ditch the costume to move fast enough to get back to the cabin before they caught him. :laughing
Hahahhhaaa.....:lol!!!!! omg, I wish I was there!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts