Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
At BANNED Camp
16,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am amazed at all of the things that could have gone wrong here.
You really need to watch the clip!
No Fuckin' Way!

:eek

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
omg

·
Registered
24,114 Posts
If that was my daughter some body would be dead right now....

·
At a loss for words....
3,698 Posts
it almost looks like they were in front of the basket and she slapped on the way down..:confused

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,282 Posts
with a chest like that, there's no way she made it through the basket :laughing

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
timy said:
If that was my daughter some body would be dead right now....
She looked like a willing participant to me.:confused

·
Registered
24,114 Posts
Well if it was true and I found the video somewhere and seen them put my daughter in harms way I would beat her ass and seriously consider doing the same to them cause if she would have hit her throat,head (especially her temple) going threw that hoop it could be game over :shake

·
At BANNED Camp
16,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
timy said:
if she would have hit her throat going threw that hoop it could be game over :shake
She is rubbing the back of her head like she hit the rim with it while the guys are all jumping around screeching.

·
Registered
24,114 Posts
Watching that part alone would have me loading a 12 guage....She could have been seriously hurt and these clowns are jumping around like they won the Stanley Cup. I guess things like this put you in full parent ,ode cause you think "what if it where your child" but, I would seriously beat my daughters ass if I found out she did something like that :shake

·
MotoGP World Champion
21,790 Posts
You can tell by the non-scientific way those guys are talking that it's fake.....they're just saying stuff like "this hoop? yeah that hoop. Over it? Yeah over it. You sure? Yeah I'm sure"

Yeah right :rolleyes

By the way look at the companies involved....Nokia... Best Buy.......they wouldn't have done so if it was real....they'd be too chicken-shit to sponsor something like this

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,769 Posts
I wonder if it was a college stunt:rolleyes :rolleyes

·
At BANNED Camp
16,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
theicemancometh said:
total fake.
Looks like it may be the real deal from this still.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts