Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Winter Sucks!
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NCMMRA (Ohio/Pennsylvania Questions for 2005 Series)

Last Year the Ohio/Pennsylvania NCMMRA was lacking in support with only 2 or 3 riders showing up for events at some of the best tracks for pocket bike racing in the country. I would like to see a change in that for 2005. We need to have someone who can step up and run the league and help build the rider base in this area. We will receive support from the MMMRL when we go to Fremont Raceway Park . We also have one of the best tracks in the country near us at BeaveRun. There are many more places we can ride and I am anxious to see what all the area riders(Ohio,Pennsylvania,Indiana,New York etc.. The USMGP is going to help us obtain and have insurance available for us just like it is doing for the rest of the clubs in the United States. Now we just need to have someone who is willing to help this racing in our area grow. I will help where I can but, with the USMGP I do not have a lot of free time to do all of the work. So, if you think you can step up and help out I would appreciate it. I will help set up the schedule with you by working with the tracks . We will need to work on getting the rider support we need to make our races more fun. If you are interested in this please contact me at 1-330-335-4430. I have a web site set up and ready that runs in unison with the Team Fastline web site.
Thanks For your time !
Chuck

1 - 1 of 1 Posts