Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im here b/c I dont feel like driving 2 hours to the g/f's parents tonite, so i figured id chill here and go down tomorrow. So what are your plans for tonite? Why are you online?:D

·
"You're not worthy."
2,545 Posts
Bored, too much coffee this afternoon to sleep. X-mas presents already wrapped and taken care of. I live with all the family that I'll see this year...

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
I am working at the hospital....and I sent most of my staff home tonight...So someone has to hold the fort :(
But it's okay...I gave myself the next 2 days off.:D

·
Im faster then U!
2,186 Posts
im here because i can be:redflip j/k well im on because helping this guy for car audio. he i never met the guy but he bought everything i told him to and boom. he loved it. now he wants all new shit so i have to email him with a big report on the new line of 2004 and stuff like that;)

·
Registered
12,186 Posts
Effing Limey said:
Bored, too much coffee this afternoon to sleep. X-mas presents already wrapped and taken care of. I live with all the family that I'll see this year...
+1 (except for the coffee)

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,280 Posts
I'm here 'cuz I have nowhere else to go and noone around to share it with :shrug

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
I'm here at my parent's house for Christmas, sitting here watching the Dark Cristal.

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,767 Posts
Yamerhaw said:
me and my little one just got done tracking santa claus on the net;)
That's awesome!!! How old is your little girl? Very cool.

You're my hero for the night. :thumb

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,767 Posts
forgot to post why I'm here. Parents are here, brother's here, we just aren't doing anything and I've already drank the bottle of Cabo Wabo they brought. I did 2 shots for my friends on the forum hoping everyone has a great and safe holiday.

·
Premium Member
10,229 Posts
I don't have Fri off, or I'd be in KC visiting the folks for an extended weekend. But since I have to work 4 hours Fri I'm just surfin' the night away. And DL cool live shows, Flogging Molly, The Pretenders and, The Rat Pack 1963, are currently in the queue:laughing

·
Registered
861 Posts
My connection is always on, man. Drunk and just checking posts like cnn. I'm home for the forseable holidays. Merry Christmas to all.

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
i'm here because i cant go to sleep.. i'm bored...i already had dinner,opened some gifts...and now i got nothing to do...may be i should go for a little bike ride :D

·
Friend of sinners
3,714 Posts
I'm sitting up waiting for my cookie to bake. (Yes... one cookie. One special cookie that has a clue wrapped up in aluminum foil inside it. :D ) Once that's done and cooled down, I can wrap it and go to bed, maybe take down RainDaughter's stockings... ;)

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.