Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Huh?
7,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since SBN is gone and Rez you got kinda deleted before the fall of it, and your post on sunday morning went bye bye really quick. Did you guys block Freds IP so he can't get in here?

I am just wondering:redflip

Dave

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
what made you think about that? LOL:laughing

·
Registered
16,189 Posts
Krypt Keeper said:
Since SBN is gone and Rez you got kinda deleted before the fall of it, and your post on sunday morning went bye bye really quick. Did you guys block Freds IP so he can't get in here?

I am just wondering:redflip

Dave
No. I have no animosity towards Fred or SBN... That was DECADES ago in internet terms.,.....

I hope he does well with whatever he does....

If Fred wants to join (I doubt he will) but he will have the same rules and chances as anyone else.

·
Huh?
7,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
damn quick answer around here... ok i was just curious so far this place is awsome....

great place you got here Rez.

Dave

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
Re: Re: Ok just curious about one thing?

Rezin said:
No. I have no animosity towards Fred or SBN... That was DECADES ago in internet terms.,.....

I hope he does well with whatever he does....

If Fred wants to join (I doubt he will) but he will have the same rules and chances as anyone else.
I dunno know about internet terms...
but since this forum has come up, SBN's shutdown seems like it was past life....
feels like it never happened now..

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Ok just curious about one thing?

ziadel said:
I dunno know about internet terms...
but since this forum has come up, SBN's shutdown seems like it was past life....
feels like it never happened now..
I agree... This place is really cool.

·
Holier Than Thou
8,706 Posts
I was pissed when it went down but now seeing what became of it im happy its gone.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Rez your are the man, kind and forgiving. Thanks for the new home.

·
Moderator,
5,464 Posts
I can't say that I am glad that SBN went away. It's like having your favorite hangout close. You have memories and ghosts from that place.

You get comfortable in the new place, but every once in a while you come across something that reminds you of what used to be.

I think though that the new place is holding out promise to be better than the old place.

·
I miss my daggone stars
12,002 Posts
I'd go as far as to say those who are badmouthing us on certain city specific forums are welcome to join and SEE what it's like ;)

We're not blocking anyone from coming......and YOU ALL decide who has to go ;)

don't even think of rating me fool :redflip

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
Rez I must say I have respected you for many things just add Class to the list as well..

(ok I am going to go wipe off my nose now ;) )

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
I kind of slacked off in checking sbn a bit before it went away, and I was concerned that the wealth of knowledge about riding that had been posted would be lost...

but seeing what has been created in the absence of sbn, I like this more... much more. and I hope it stays...

plus its cool having a membership number a lot lower than 8,000 something:laughing

·
Registered
571 Posts
I like the layout here much better, and I haven't seen someone calling this "my" site yet, so I am good to go. I kinda feel bad for sportbikes.ws out of the whole thing. I noticed in a lot of threads over there people started pissing in their faces about their rules once this site opened and they had a place to go. I wonder if they will be as receptive in the future after that. :confused

·
Forum Leader,
17,387 Posts
I think Rez is dealing with this like he should be, and what did you guys expect?

If I knew what Rez had up his sleeve, I wouldn't have been so sad to see sbn and my 78xx posts go down the drain :twofinger

1 - 17 of 17 Posts