Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
One Of God's Own Prototypes
8,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has happened for the 2nd fucking time. My password won't work. WTF is this? I think someone is getting it and changing it...and no one I know would know it/be able to guess it. I'm about to get really pissed off.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Gmail is not secure. I learned the hard way :rant

·
Registered
2,142 Posts

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
Are you using the same password for gmail as you are for another account, forum, etc.? Don't. Someone could have access to that password and be accessing your account that way. Who knows what that person might have sent in your name?

·
One Of God's Own Prototypes
8,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have different passwords for everything...this makes me glad I made that decision. And while not all e-mail is 100% secure, some is much more secure than others. For secure e-mail, check out www.cyber-rights.net or www.hushmail.com .
Papa_Complex said:
Are you using the same password for gmail as you are for another account, forum, etc.? Don't. Someone could have access to that password and be accessing your account that way. Who knows what that person might have sent in your name?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.