Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I were on my bike Naked, would I be more likely to experience road rash or bug wounds??

And how long does it take for sport touring tires to heat up?

Thank you for taking the time to read my Motorcycle related topic.

I dont wish to waste anyones time reading any foolishness.

Thank you.
Respectfully,

Tactical

·
Moderator,
12,051 Posts
Brian don't make me break out the ninja gimp skills and own your ass muskateer style sucka! :redflip

Speaking of which, did you guys ever see that chevy chase flick, the three muskateers? Now why does this bring that to mind? ;)

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
You know I love you Method. It just seems to me like nobody knows what the new rules are ya know? Just seems to me that because they don't know what they are that the enforcement seems a bit arbitrary at times is all.

I'm really not trying to stir things up too much ya know, but it would be nice to know is all.

·
Registered
5,325 Posts
3 muskrateers, i like that. :thumb

heh heh... can they ban someone
from NSR for talking shit in another forum? :confused

:nanana :redflip i flip shit for free, ask R6SolJuh. :D

·
Moderator,
12,051 Posts
oldskooler said:
You know I love you Method. It just seems to me like nobody knows what the new rules are ya know? Just seems to me that because they don't know what they are that the enforcement seems a bit arbitrary at times is all.

I'm really not trying to stir things up too much ya know, but it would be nice to know is all.
It's easy man - just trying to trim out all of the BS posts like 'MY nipples are sweaty" and 'I'm naked" sort of stuff.

Here's a link to the thread about it all http://www.cycleforums.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=137819

·
Registered
7,517 Posts
oldskooler said:

Rules:crackup

Please.

If you get on their nerves then you broke the rule

·
Registered
7,517 Posts
Tacticalsolutions said:
hahaha...
yep yep.

there was actualy a point to my post...but it was subdrifuge......apperantly above par for some.
From what I've read from other posts, I think you're point was loud and clear. :thumb good going

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Tacticalsolutions said:
If I were on my bike Naked, would I be more likely to experience road rash or bug wounds??
What would everyone AROUND you experience? :confused :eek :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts