Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
23,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, by working i mean at the office.....

i'm here till noon. then back on mon.... then off tues till next mon.

road trip....

·
King of something
4,583 Posts
Dude...you asked this stupid question yesterday and the day took forever!
If you've jinxed my day again with the same dumb question, I'm gonna crap on your front porch! :D

·
CF Security Administrator,
6,639 Posts
working here too ...as well as tomorrow and friday ....2.5x salary...they need to chase me outta here with a shotgun...

·
Registered
23,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SD72GSXR said:
Dude...you asked this stupid question yesterday and the day took forever!
If you've jinxed my day again with the same dumb question, I'm gonna crap on your front porch! :D
well, yesterday you said you were busy....:confused, be glad cuz i had nothing to do for 8hrs......:shrug

Zeos said:
working here too ...as well as tomorrow and friday ....2.5x salary...they need to chase me outta here with a shotgun...
if my co. paid me that much i'd be there at work too!

:D

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
For the 3rd day in a row........I am the ONLY person here. I am beginning to regret letting everyone ELSE take the day off. :laughing I have been able to catch up on some reading I've wanted to do though. :D

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I am working as we speak but i dont mind since it is TRIPLE time...:nanana :nanana :nanana

It will be triple time on friday when i work also, and monday, tuesday, wednsday and friday...:nanana :nanana

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
Here until 2:00pm, then outta here! Have to stop by a friends place on the way home to pick up her Christmas gift to me, then put up with the family thing for a while. After that I have my time to myself until I go back to work on Jan. 5th!!!!! :nanana

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Took today off. I think work is letting people out around 3, but that wouldn't give me enough time to do my shopping. :eek :laughing

·
Registered
59 Posts
Damn, I thought I was the only one! Working until noon, then back for more on Friday.

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
I'll be here until noon.

i don't know if you can call it working. We just had our office 52" HDTV Plasma installed yesterday, so we're "testing" it out with a few movies over the next few hours or so.
Monday will be the Xbox test and system link test when we hook the new 52 inch up to the old 42 inch and see how it all works out. For testing purposes only of course. :laughing

·
Registered
5,779 Posts
i'm here today, i'll probably be here friday. No overtime pay. :(

...dave
:redcreep

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.