Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
At BANNED Camp
Joined
·
16,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am curious. How do you girls feel about THE MUSTACHE RIDE? You know, mounting a guys face and riding for all it's worth! YEEHAA!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,405 Posts
Speed rides again! With the most off-the-wall posts you can imagine. Yee-haw!
 

·
Moderator,
Joined
·
17,102 Posts
Are you asking if we like oral sex, or that particular position of receiving?

Because I'm more into a 69 or flat on my back. Kneeling makes me feel like I'm going to fall over.
 

·
At BANNED Camp
Joined
·
16,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
excessa said:

Because I'm more into a 69 or flat on my back. Kneeling makes me feel like I'm going to fall over.
That is what the headboard is for, Babe. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,405 Posts
excessa said:
Are you asking if we like oral sex, or that particular position of receiving?

Because I'm more into a 69 or flat on my back. Kneeling makes me feel like I'm going to fall over.
With the right guy you probably will fall over ;)

**EDIT**

The strangest thing just happened...when I clicked on the link to view the poll (clearly I'm not voting in this one), I was taken to a thread entitled "Budget Pants".

It's a strange universe we live in...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
11,983 Posts
I'm with Excessa on this one... and for the reason H2O said, that with the right guy you will fall over. I want to be able to be able to completely lose myself in what's going on, not have to think about holding on to something...:p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,405 Posts
Alright Speed...what the hell does 69'ing have to do with Budget Pants?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,405 Posts
LeeNetworX said:
Why is the poll pointing to another thread/path?:confused
And more importantly, where do I get Budget Pants?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,837 Posts
Dude, are you tring to vote on this? :eek :redflip
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,048 Posts
they're ok. but i don't like facial hair on my mens. :laughing

well...depends on the man. :shrug

i prefer 69 though. or just pleasing my man. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,189 Posts
OH! I see...... Hmmm, better take a look at that.............

Speed_Addiction, I MAY have to delete this thread to see where the corruption is........... Just letting ya know in advance ;)
 

·
Moderator,
Joined
·
17,102 Posts
ManaBurrn said:
Dude, are you tring to vote on this? :eek :redflip
Clearly the boys want to know what the girls like.

Good for you guys, can't play in the majors without input from the other team.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,405 Posts
It's Christmas time too...I'll probably be receiving Budget Pants, as well as Budget Socks and Budget Underwear. Perhaps even a Budget Sweater...
 

·
Thanks for having us all these years, Rez. Best o
Joined
·
20,204 Posts
Rezin said:
OH! I see...... Hmmm, better take a look at that.............

Speed_Addiction, I MAY have to delete this thread to see where the corruption is........... Just letting ya know in advance ;)
Sweet - so if you're going to delete it can I needlessly flame some members??? :redflip
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,405 Posts
excessa said:
Clearly the boys want to know what the girls like.

Good for you guys, can't play in the majors without input from the other team.
Yup...gotta scout the other team to find their strenghts and weaknesses.

I'm a big fan of fieldwork...
 
1 - 20 of 97 Posts
Top