Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
I went to bed at 8 and got home at 11
17,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I had to pick 2 members of the CF family to be my parents, I'd have to pick:

Excessa as my Mom. I think she'd raise me right.

&

Steed as my Dad. I like his heart!!!!

(and Apoc as my little brother so I could beat him up!!!!! And force him to go to church on Sunday!) ;)

So, who'd you pick for your CF parents?!?!?!?!?

·
Crazy like a fox...
5,755 Posts
I've met Excessa in person (briefly, I got there late) and she's great. I think she'd have to be my mom. That way I could have the young hip mom that everyone wants, who still gives amazing advice. As for a dad, I don't know... Most of the guys here are too into leghumping...

·
Moderator,
14,196 Posts
OK, if I was anybody's kid on here, I'd probably be disowned! :crackup

But if I had to pick, I'll have Debs as my mom so as a kid I could brag to my schoolmates :nanana and I'd have JDogg as my Dad! ;) Spiderman6969 and DannyfromNB as little brothers...

·
Moderator,
17,102 Posts
Aw, thanks!

I'd have to pick 1fast as my mom, because she wouldn't take any crap off of me and JDogg as my dad, because he's an awesome dad, I can tell. The Cycleangels would be my sisters, I always wanted a sister.

Everyone else here is welcome to be an honorary cousin, and every day we can get together here and have a "family reunion".

·
Registered
971 Posts
I want apoc as my dad to teach me to instill fear into the heart of men and I choose excessa to balance out the equation of my power.

I'd choose racer X for my dad if I wanted to start small. ;)

·
Registered
16,960 Posts
Hmmmm....

Scot as my dad because....well, having him as a dad might produce someone like me.

Sunnygirl as mom so I'd have a "never say die" sunny personality. :laughing

·
Forum Leader,
18,929 Posts
:laughing excessa

Hummm I know for brother and sisters
everyone in CA(sisters) and Gixster , Bash, Jdogg, Scot, hummm there are several others

Rezin can be My daddy anyday ;) And nancy can be my mom (but in the dirty way)

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
id choose nickname as my dad since me and him have family relations anyway and it be funny for him to be my dad..and my mom would be apoc

·
Registered
928 Posts
I's say Amita...but then I'd have to have an oedipal complex. :D

So I'll probably say RacerX and Z. :redflip

·
Banned
11,983 Posts
I can't think of ANYONE!!

I mean really, Excessa is a great mom, and so is Cori, but truth be told, I wouldn't be able to get away with SHIT if they were my parent. How would that be fun?? :laughing

And I'm with 1fast about Rezin being my daddy anytime!! ;)

·
has left the building.
12,260 Posts
I was gonna say Citadel but I'm already his dad, so it would be too strange....

AauuuuGaa! as my dad because he would buy me many bikes.
Debs as my mom, I would breast feed until the age of 35. :p

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
Excessa would def. be my mom... She is my hero... Afterall she has already had to set me straight more than once.

And for dad.... Hmmm that's a good one...:confused

With a mom like excessa who needs a dad !

·
Registered
24,114 Posts
Gsxie said:
Excessa would def. be my mom... She is my hero... Afterall she has already had to set me straight more than once.

And for dad.... Hmmm that's a good one...:confused

With a mom like excessa who needs a dad !
I think excessa would want a dad.....just cause she nice doesn't mean she doesn't want to have her shit beat up with the magic stick every hour of the day......Since she isn't really posting right now I bet her husband is fucking the living hell out of her right now :laughing

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Debs as my mom b/c then I can learn how to be a beautiful Canadian, and Apoc as my Dad b/c then I can still be a smart ass and kick ass and get encouraged instead of in trouble.

I'd have GI_Blondie and Cit as my siblings b/c they both have the same accents and it would be funny as hell to see them fight. Add zeropt99 in there too, he's a trouble maker.

And I'm with excessa, everyone else can be cousins and we'd have a family reunion! :)

·
Mad Hawk
5,313 Posts
I would pick Citadel as my mom...lots of feminine qualities:nanana

·
Registered
21,040 Posts
Excessa and STeed. They are both pretty level headed and see like they like to have fun.

Now if I had a choice who I'd want my son to be like ... that would be Danny. That kids got alot of intellect and passion. :thumb

1 - 20 of 74 Posts