Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
woot! Tonite I'll post more pics of the great fender-eliminator Scott, Nate, and Matt (from Portland) created...

but here's the bike safe in my garage :)

·
Registered
7,517 Posts
cool you should go rolling tomorrow with us. I'll be meeting some people at poodle dog at 9am and then head up to starbucks in renton. But I can understand if you don't want to go out. You have a dilemma on which break in technique to use. The mototune way or the manufacturers way.

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
Mototune way!

Sweet bike, Darin, congrats! :clap :thumb :giddy

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm actually about 90% decided for going along - I'd just hang in the back...just ride it hard enough to keep up. :)

We'll see what the weather does :-D

W00T!

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
how many bunnies did u have to kill to buy that thing? :crackup :crackup :crackup :nanana :nanana :nanana

seriously tho, how many?

·
90% scare tissue
5,441 Posts
Congrats! seen you guy's on 167 on the trailer behind a black toyota! I thought cool Darin got his new bike!:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
milleman said:
Congrats! seen you guy's on 167 on the trailer behind a black toyota! I thought cool Darin got his new bike!:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap
actually was a Dodge Ram...but yeah! :)

:D

see you tomorrow at starbucks? :D

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Most Hated said:
is that with high beams on??? my buddies one side headlight til high beam then two.
yeah - that's w/ the high beams...normal is just one illuminated.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Scooter R1 said:
damn, the fender eliminator is trick!!!
:D We rule with the Home Depot (or in this case McLendon's) mods...

Congrats on the bike Darin, good hangin with ya today. BTW, thanks for passing the old school joint back my way :laughing

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.