Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Here's the night the first batch of GSSC decals was given!

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Ahhh, I think I only saw your old 6R but once, JD. :( Me no like that green! Although I'm starting to ponder the exclusivity of a ZX-6RR... :confused Decisions! Decisions!

·
Registered
200 Posts
JackInTheBox said:
Although I'm starting to ponder the exclusivity of a ZX-6RR... :confused Decisions! Decisions!
636.....Nice! Biggest 600 out there! Smooth...too!

Very tempting! I wasn't too keen on the green...either! Hey....that's who bought my old bike! "KEEN"...:D

·
Registered
200 Posts
A....I must've missed something. What happened to all your bikes. I know what happened to the 9R, know you sold the 6R, but do you still have the other 2?

And if you do....then where the hell are they? And why would you be puttin down on a new 6RR? OK....that's all folks!:confused

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
"JD" said:
And if you do....then where the hell are they? And why would you be puttin down on a new 6RR? OK....that's all folks!:confused
I still have them. I'm gonna go bonkers on poser go-fast parts on the TLR, the Daytona will eventually get dropped for likely (read: hopefully) a Duc 999 in yellow. The 6R or 6RR will become a daily duty ride, and eventually of not 2003, then 2004 a Warrior will go into my garage as a tourer. :)

The ZX-6RR is a homologation ride, limited in numbers, produced just so they can still race a ZX in the Supersport class. The ZX-6R is the actual street machine, with the larger engine. I believe, actually, that the 599cc 6RR's engine design and mods will be pushing out more topend than the 636cc 6R's engine (which will put out more midrange).

·
has left the building.
12,260 Posts
JackInTheBox said:

The ZX-6RR is a homologation ride, limited in numbers, produced just so they can still race a ZX in the Supersport class. The ZX-6R is the actual street machine, with the larger engine. I believe, actually, that the 599cc 6RR's engine design and mods will be pushing out more topend than the 636cc 6R's engine (which will put out more midrange).
correctomondo.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
pete9976 said:
A's gotta keep his streak going of 2 new bikes every year!!:p
Can I git a HELL YEAH!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts