Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a bunch of friends and I went to OG the other day and we put in for a table and got that thingy (u kno that thing that shakes and blinks when your table is ready) well after waiting 5 mins we decided to go to Outback and never returned the thingy. The damn thing kept beeping the entire it was in the car. It still hasnt stopped its been 3 days...

Im sure these things are numbered somehow, is OG gonna track down my buddy?

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,767 Posts
:crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup

WE DID THE SAME THING!!!!! My wife threw it out the window because it was driving her nuts

:rolling :rolling :rolling :rolling :rolling

I don't think they're gonna track ya and then send Jayman over to "collect the goods".

·
Moderator,
14,193 Posts
HAHA! People take those things like they are some souvenir! Every night we are missing at least one!

People leave them all over the damn place abd we have a button we push so that we can find them all.... Damn you guys stealing our thingies! :redflip

·
The hardest button to button.
9,942 Posts
Why would you take that? :shrug

·
Registered
24,114 Posts
Shit, I go to Mcdonalds and don't just throw away the garbage....I take the whole damn tray and throw the fucker in there.....That's what those bastards get for making the world fat :mad

:laughing

·
Registered
12,907 Posts
timy said:
Shit, I go to Mcdonalds and don't just throw away the garbage....I take the whole damn tray and throw the fucker in there.....That's what those bastards get for making the world fat :mad

:laughing

That's awesome! :lmao

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.