Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe this is funny or pathetic, but what is the correct way to eat ice cream? In particular, a cone.

I ask because back in Wyoming (when I was up to year eight of my celibacy stint), a friend and I went to a chinese buffet, and for dessert, they had the ice cream machine. It was pretty good, and I was totally enjoying my ice cream, and he commented, "Dude, if you don't stop eating your ice cream like that, I'm going to put you on the corner so I can make some money."

Trust me, I was not being obscene in how I ate my ice cream. At least, not that I noticed.

Is there an instruction manual out there? :laughing

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Well, you can either suck it like a titty, or lick it like a ....

Either way, it's best watching a girl do it.:hornball

·
Registered
12,186 Posts
blinker said:

Either way, it's best watching a girl do it.:hornball
+1

Especially when they know youre watching. :D

·
Registered
21,040 Posts
:eek

Well my question is.. BG, HOW were you eatting it? Like a kid who never had it before or like someone who was using ice cream for 'practice'?

·
Registered
24,114 Posts
Baby Gorilla said:

(when I was up to year eight of my celibacy stint)
You act as if you had a choice in the matter :redflip

·
Registered
16,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ha, ha, ha.... :nanana

No, I lick the cone useing my tounge to scoop out sections of ice cream. I got an odd response when I used my tounge to lick the inside rim of a mason jar once too.

If you lick a cone straight up the side, it will topple over, so I cut left to right with the tip of my tounge in even passes.

·
I went to bed at 8 and got home at 11
17,309 Posts
blinker said:
Well, you can either suck it like a titty, or lick it like a ....

:crackup.... I see a new "sig" for someone to use!!!!!

I have a tounge ring, so when I eat ice cream it leaves a funny little indent in the ice cream.

btw.... cones rock! sissys get their ice cream in a cup!!!:nanana ;)

·
Registered
580 Posts
we were on a ice cream run this summer, the way this woman was eat'n her ice cream, her husband is one lucky guy. man could she deep throat a cone!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts