Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,290 Posts
We should cut into Al Jazeera's programing and air footage of our soldiers kicking some Iraqi ass!!!!!

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
skinny_punk said:
We should cut into Al Jazeera's programing and air footage of our soldiers kicking some Iraqi ass!!!!!
ya no shit..

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
That's one thing I've never understood about Al Jazeera: they're based in Qatar, which is one of our allies. You'd think they'd have better taste than to air propaganda from our currently most-hated enemy.

·
Registered
5,290 Posts
For quite a while now, the world has forgotten exactly how powerful the usa is. we let little countries poke at us with terrorist tactics like little kids picking on the big bully on the playground at school. we need to remind the rest of the world that we are in fact capable of laying waste to every f#cking one of them. we are not out to control other countries beliefs, religions, or cultures, but when countries like Iraq, Afghanistan, Etc. teach their kids in school to hate America, they also need to be teaching them not to mess with America because they don't take no shit and at any time can wipe their country of the face of the planet!!!!!!

·
Falling asleep to the sound of gunfire, nightly.
6,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They should teach them to hide better...

Or fight harder...

have some guts...

back up their trash talking...

etc...

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
skinny_punk said:
For quite a while now, the world has forgotten exactly how powerful the usa is. we let little countries poke at us with terrorist tactics like little kids picking on the big bully on the playground at school. we need to remind the rest of the world that we are in fact capable of laying waste to every f#cking one of them.
Umm... what would you call the Afghanistan, and Gulf Wars I and II? Pretty solid showing of what we're capable of.

we are not out to control other countries beliefs, religions, or cultures,
Sure we are. :rolleyes

·
Registered
5,290 Posts
a quote from the movie "the repo man"...............

"ever hear of the Neutron bomb? it kills people but leaves buildings standing, eyes melt, skin explodes, everybody dead."

·
Registered
5,290 Posts
GixxerPete said:
Umm... what would you call the Afghanistan, and Gulf Wars I and II? Pretty solid showing of what we're capable of.

not really, not much of a fight. they either run and hide or surrender. I'm also referring to Bush's plan to hold countries that harbor terrorists accountable, i don't think it would be in our best interest to kill hundreds of thousands of "supposedly Innocent" people by nuking their country but perhaps instead a demonstration on another of the many tropical atoll islands we have used in the past. bring their leaders out and show them first hand that we can indeed unleash hell upon them.

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
gulf 1 and 2 dont show shit. just shows we can defeat a country that has had sanctions against them for almost a decade. If we swept N. Korea that would be a show of what we are capable of. But that would be hell on wheels there.

·
Registered
5,290 Posts
NariesRC said:
gulf 1 and 2 dont show shit. just shows we can defeat a country that has had sanctions against them for almost a decade. If we swept N. Korea that would be a show of what we are capable of. But that would be hell on wheels there.

i watched a special on the Discovery channel on North Korea, that is one screwed up place. Their leader "KIM" is as bad if not worse than Saddam ever was.

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
skinny_punk said:
i watched a special on the Discovery channel on North Korea, that is one screwed up place. Their leader "KIM" is as bad if not worse than Saddam ever was.
ya they have tons and tons of detention camps all of course full.

·
Registered
5,290 Posts
NariesRC said:
ya they have tons and tons of detention camps all of course full.
on the special i was watching they said that if you commit a crime against the state your whole family is sent to a camp, the women are raped and if they become impregnated they are slain.

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
skinny_punk said:
on the special i was watching they said that if you commit a crime against the state your whole family is sent to a camp, the women are raped and if they become impregnated they are slain.
this is just a small taste of the brutality there..

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
skinny_punk said:
we are not out to control other countries beliefs, religions, or cultures, but when countries like Iraq, Afghanistan, Etc. teach their kids in school to hate America

alot of americans teach their kids to hate iraqis and the like... alot of people hating

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
strroosk said:
alot of americans teach their kids to hate iraqis and the like... alot of people hating
last i checked it wasnt in our curriculum at school.
and this is just a stupid comment. Alot of people teach their kids stupid shit but it isnt government sponsored nor condoned.

·
Falling asleep to the sound of gunfire, nightly.
6,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Alot of white people in the country are still teaching their kids to hate black people and vice versa. But it's not the government that doing it. The US Govt is staging death to the Iraqis marches either.

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
NariesRC said:
last i checked it wasnt in our curriculum at school.
and this is just a stupid comment. Alot of people teach their kids stupid shit but it isnt government sponsored nor condoned.
i watch the news every night and i didnt hear them say that it was part of their education... frankly it sounds a little odd to me that a bunch of teachers sit in class and tell the students "you see america? bad! hate america!! kill america!!" o wait u must have the teachers lecture notes right? get real dude... by the way, if iraq did have it in their curriculum at school it probably said somthing like "its the united states and the UN that put these embargos on our country" and then it let the kids determine for them selves as to why they should hate america... but hey its your opinion, im gonna respect it

·
Registered
5,290 Posts
strroosk said:
i watch the news every night and i didnt hear them say that it was part of their education... frankly it sounds a little odd to me that a bunch of teachers sit in class and tell the students "you see america? bad! hate america!! kill america!!" o wait u must have the teachers lecture notes right? get real dude... by the way, if iraq did have it in their curriculum at school it probably said somthing like "its the united states and the UN that put these embargos on our country" and then it let the kids determine for them selves as to why they should hate america... but hey its your opinion, im gonna respect it

dude, i've seen video of it, heard first hand accounts of it from a co-worker who through his church goes to these places to help with aid programs. no bullshit!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts