Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished removing all the warning stickers and adjusting everything so it works right and had to take a picture. I can't wait to see her face Christmas morning. We have enough presents for her to fill about half of our living room :laughing

Think she'll like it?

Attachments

·
Registered
12,186 Posts
Are those USD's?

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
That is awesome! I am sure she will LOVE it!!!!

·
Registered
12,689 Posts
Very nice!

If she doesn't care for it, I bet Citadel is dying to get one.

·
Moderator,
8,057 Posts
My chrome is shinin' just like an icicle as I ride around town on my lowrider bicycle :laughing Did you get her any temporary tats like some flames and a Maltese cross ? That'd be cool - great present :thumb

·
Banned
11,983 Posts
Krabill, will you be my daddy???

Um, that doesn't sound like what I meant when I read it back to myself.... :laughing

·
Bike Bastardizer
1,265 Posts
:crackup @ 2up

Very cool, but drag bars would look so much better than those apehangers. :D

Where are the fringe things coming out of the handlebar ends? I though all cruisers had those?

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
2up - :lmao

I think I'm gonna put some saddlebags on the back so she can take her dollies with her :laughing Not sure about tassles yet. I've seen some of them with drag bars and I think they look pretty cool . . . I might have to think about that one ;)

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,769 Posts
Why do the tires look like you've ridden it around the block a few times:confused :confused

That's really cool! She's gonna love it. :thumb Is this what Ed means by "start small"? :laughing :laughing

Ya gotta post pics of her on it, with her pigtails and adorable smile;)

·
Friend of sinners
3,714 Posts
Cool :thumb

I tried out the adult version of that the other day, and wasn't terribly impressed, but I'm sure your daughter's gonna love it. (Cute kid, too!)

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,769 Posts
Krabill said:
You meant these pigtails and smile? :D
Yep, those are them:thumb :thumb

She's so cute and I love how she dressed herself:laughing :laughing

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Aquarello said:
I tried out the adult version of that the other day, and wasn't terribly impressed, but I'm sure your daughter's gonna love it. (Cute kid, too!)
Thanks :D I've seen the adult ones and they look cool enough and might even be fun to tool around on, but there's no way in hell I'd ever spend $650 on one :shake

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Jester27 said:
Yep, those are them:thumb :thumb

She's so cute and I love how she dressed herself:laughing :laughing
Her mom picked out those clothes :citadel I get up with her on the weekends so my wife can sleep in and I have been letting her pick out her own clothes for the past 2-3 months. She has a better sense of style than I do :laughing

1 - 20 of 29 Posts