Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
oohhhh yeah!
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you still play a CD-R with .wav files without having to "close" the CD :confused I only have like 4 songs i want to listen to in the car and dont want to waste the space but then again I don't want to put a bunch of songs I won't listen to on it. :shake

·
Registered
10,313 Posts
My understanding is that you have to close the session in order for a CD to play in a regular CD player...

You can always try it and if it didn't work, go back and close the session...

But shit, they comes in packs of 100 for $10 now, why worry about waste?

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
eXNBP said:
Can you still play a CD-R with .wav files without having to "close" the CD :confused I only have like 4 songs i want to listen to in the car and dont want to waste the space but then again I don't want to put a bunch of songs I won't listen to on it. :shake
You'll have to finalize it before you can play it anywhere as far as I know. I run into the same problem and usually just burn it and waiste my cd.......hmmm :confused

You might be able to unfinalize it and add tracks later but don't take my word for it. :D

·
Registered
10,313 Posts
Re: Re: OT: Burning CD's...

JohnnyMonsoon said:
You might be able to unfinalize it and add tracks later but don't take my word for it. :D
I'd doubt you can un-finalize unless it's a re-writable...that's like trying to erase a thick, black marker on white paper...one-time use like disposable diapers. :redflip

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Re: Re: Re: OT: Burning CD's...

DJPK said:
I'd doubt you can un-finalize unless it's a re-writable...that's like trying to erase a thick, black marker on white paper...one-time use like disposable diapers. :redflip
oh you son of a _____:redflip

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Man discs are so cheap who cares. I probably throw away a dozen or so CDR's a month. I've burned 4mb's on a CDR, used it once, then tossed it in the trash.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.