Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Mad Hawk
5,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today we are to have a pot luck lunch at 11:30. We all knew about that....

He tells us that we are supposed to go downtown for some drinking at 2:30 this afternoon and that expects nothing to really get done next week!!!!

This guy ROCKS!!!!!

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
nice

·
Registered
12,689 Posts
+1
We're not supposed to come in for 2 weeks.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
My boss isn't too bad 'bout the bonuses, but he always waits until 3:30 on our last day of work before the holidays to give it to us. :rant :laughing

·
Huh?
7,412 Posts
We were asked to work everyday even Sundays except Xmas day for a couple weeks :rolleyes Will get a nice little bonas check but won't get that till the 27th :(

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
thats awesome...

im working from home next week...

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
I already got my "bone-us" check and I have to sit through a boring luncheon listening to 2 corny guys sing christmas songs with a nanotube theme cleverly worked into them. :(

·
Forum Leader,
18,929 Posts
I'm still waiting for my 90 day review.... they are already 8 months late :rolleyes

·
Titanium Inside
4,431 Posts
:(

I get no bonus and no break. I get off christmas eve and new year's day. I dont get paid for those two days off...

I guess I shouldnt complain, I get every weekend off.

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
got 2 sweet bonus checks , christmas eve , and a school completion bonus coming to me :D

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
JEWELZ007 said:
I overheard that we're getting our reviews soon. :eek
Jewelzie's review:

Cute blonde sittin' up front. *check*

Able to get cokes and gum for the moron who complains all the time. *check*

Always has a smile on her face and is cheerful to clients. *check* (experienced this one personally ;))

Congratulations Jewelzie ! You're hired ! :D Just givin' ya a hard time. I know how certain people over there get under your skin. :rant :laughing

·
Huh?
7,412 Posts
We had our evaluations here at work last week. :rolleyes

They have you grade yourself, then THEY(4 people will go over it one after the other) go over it and give you whatever.

How about a raise if I did my job, and no raise if I didn't

·
Bike Bastardizer
1,265 Posts
Our schedules have been set so there is minimal or emergency only work going on. The office had an open bar and food today. I'm pissed I'm 4 hours away from the office!
Reviews are comming after the 1st of the year. WooHoo!

·
Registered
962 Posts
PublicEnemy1 said:
:(

I get no bonus and no break. I get off christmas eve and new year's day. I dont get paid for those two days off...

I guess I shouldnt complain, I get every weekend off.
we are in the same boat.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts