Registered
110 Posts
StrickSVS said:
It is nice to have our own room in the house:D
Yea, just keep it in your pants will ya? :redflip

·
Registered
775 Posts
Hey Strick, nice to have our own room huh? Hey can I borrow your fan? How about that nice comfy chair? Whats that, you wanna get me breakfast? Damn I like this room already!!! No no nooooooooooo please keep away from my Pit Bull :redflip

·
Registered
188 Posts
You guys are all around me! We have to get a ride together and hang out!:cool:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Aw man, who let Ed in? Must have gone through the back door. We all know he LOVES the back door, right Rocket? ;)

Hey RRGUY - come hang with us sometime. Pick your day/venue of choice:
Mondays - Hooters @ Gwinnet Place Mall 8:30pm
Tuesdays - Taco Mac in Alpharetta, Andretti Speed Lab in Roswell, American Tavern in Conyers
Thursdays - The Vortex @ Lil 5 Points
Sat/Sun - North GA twisties
We usually post weekday and weekend rides up to the mountains so keep checking the boards.

·
Registered
188 Posts
AznSportbiker73 said:
Aw man, who let Ed in? Must have gone through the back door. We all know he LOVES the back door, right Rocket? ;)

Hey RRGUY - come hang with us sometime. Pick your day/venue of choice:
Mondays - Hooters @ Gwinnet Place Mall 8:30pm
Tuesdays - Taco Mac in Alpharetta, Andretti Speed Lab in Roswell, American Tavern in Conyers
Thursdays - The Vortex @ Lil 5 Points
Sat/Sun - North GA twisties
We usually post weekday and weekend rides up to the mountains so keep checking the boards.
Sure thing bro!!:cool:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Ed, you f'n wish!!! LMAO, I love the sig.

Hey RRGUY - Man, just when I thought my signature would give it away (it says "bitch", indicative of a female, ring a bell?). There are female riders in GA too, yanno ;) Hope you ride with us sometime.

·
Registered
188 Posts
AznSportbiker73 said:
Ed, you f'n wish!!! LMAO, I love the sig.

Hey RRGUY - Man, just when I thought my signature would give it away (it says "bitch", indicative of a female, ring a bell?). There are female riders in GA too, yanno ;) Hope you ride with us sometime.
:bigdork :bigfreak :biggrin Sure thing er um mmm... babe! Now I need to go kill the chauvinist in me!:redcreep

·
Registered
775 Posts
Hey at least I have a purpose!!! Unlike Ed, who is merely a waste of genes :flipoff

1 - 13 of 13 Posts