Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
man we are in the middle of a blizzard and people are still comming to the ER with silly stuff.

Anyway I did hear an intresting term. We have a patient who is homosexual and they used the term anal receptive, dont know why but I thought that was just too funny.

Tom

·
911, Here to save your ass, not kiss it!
1,299 Posts
We havn't been busy, but it looks like that is changing.

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So far our walk ins have ha dreal reasons to be here, but I think they are triaging a guy with a sore throat:shake

Tom

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
things are settilng down now so i hope to take a nap in an hour or so:D

Tom

·
1,299 Posts
Oh my gosh, I need a nap now.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Tommy,
Is it still snowing down there? It just started up here. These ppl are too funny, getting all hyped up about a little snow. wtf HELLO PEOPLE, YOU LIVE IN NEW ENGLAND! DUH! :shake :laughing

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pinkchik71 said:
Tommy,
Is it still snowing down there? It just started up here. These ppl are too funny, getting all hyped up about a little snow. wtf HELLO PEOPLE, YOU LIVE IN NEW ENGLAND! DUH! :shake :laughing
its comming down prety good here, but it still looks like i can get my car out :thumb

things are prety good otherwise I just have to get one more patient out of here, and she doesnt realy want to be sent home so this should be fun.

Tom

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
tommymac said:

things are prety good otherwise I just have to get one more patient out of here, and she doesnt realy want to be sent home so this should be fun.

Tom
She just doesn't want to go out in the snow. :cry :rolleyes

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
pinkchik71 said:
She just doesn't want to go out in the snow. :cry :rolleyes
Well if she doesnt get out of here soon I am going to start pelting her with snowballs:laughing

Tom

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
tommymac said:
Well if she doesnt get out of here soon I am going to start pelting her with snowballs:laughing

Tom
+1 At least you can have a little fun at it! ;) Belt her good for me too!:D

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
pinkchik71 said:
+1 At least you can have a little fun at it! ;) Belt her good for me too!:D
I already got yelled at last winter for hitting our associate chirman with a snowball in our waiting room:laughing

Tom

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Good one! Tell him it's the new anti stress therapy! :crackup :laughing :clap I was just told by one of the foreman that the BIG BOSS just came in....I wish I could pelt him!:D

·
1,299 Posts
No wonder all the retards are out this weekend. The clouds just parted, and I noticed a beautiful, nearly full moon.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Carter911 said:
No wonder all the retards are out this weekend. The clouds just parted, and I noticed a beautiful, nearly full moon.
Well that explaines everything! :crackup

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Carter911 said:
I knew it had to be, way too many weird patients this weekend.

Tom

1 - 17 of 17 Posts