Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Rule #34
14,508 Posts
haha Sprint and I were talking about this earlier this evening.

Never been hit with he Tazer..have been hit with 40,000 volts from a conventional stun gun. Not fun.:D

·
Holier Than Thou
8,706 Posts
I want to experience that for some reason.:laughing Been shocked a lot but nothing that bad...at least not for that long.

·
Rule #34
14,508 Posts
Redrider2k2 said:
I want to experience that for some reason.:laughing Been shocked a lot but nothing that bad...at least not for that long.
Imagine a full body charlie horse so bad your teeth grit. Imagine not being able to do a damned thing but scream and pray you don't shit your pants. :D

·
Registered
644 Posts
being hit with a tazer sucks. Period.

unless you are very very very fat, have clothing on that is more than 3 inches thick (unless you live in cold areas= they have longer probes) or if the guy hitting you with the tazer is too close and there is not a good spread from the probes, you are screwed!!

If you are one of the three above, you better hope the guy doesn't hit you (drive stun) in the groin or the neck with hit. You will drop like a box of rocks!

I have been hit a couple times (for training) and it totally locks down your muscles and nervous system. Depending on how long it is set for (usually 3-5 seconds), you can't do a thing. Some people yell, others collapse and others totally constrict and slowly fall over. damn funny as long as it's not you! :)

OC spray you can still fight through it with no problem. Batons you can counteract easily and also fight through it. Even regular 'stun guns' you can fight through it. (usually you have to have been hit a few times for muscle/psychological memory to get through it)

Tazers are the real deal.

·
Holier Than Thou
8,706 Posts
Scot said:
Imagine a full body charlie horse so bad your teeth grit. Imagine not being able to do a damned thing but scream and pray you don't shit your pants. :D
congo2 said:
being hit with a tazer sucks. Period.

unless you are very very very fat, have clothing on that is more than 3 inches thick (unless you live in cold areas= they have longer probes) or if the guy hitting you with the tazer is too close and there is not a good spread from the probes, you are screwed!!

If you are one of the three above, you better hope the guy doesn't hit you (drive stun) in the groin or the neck with hit. You will drop like a box of rocks!

I have been hit a couple times (for training) and it totally locks down your muscles and nervous system. Depending on how long it is set for (usually 3-5 seconds), you can't do a thing. Some people yell, others collapse and others totally constrict and slowly fall over. damn funny as long as it's not you! :)

OC spray you can still fight through it with no problem. Batons you can counteract easily and also fight through it. Even regular 'stun guns' you can fight through it. (usually you have to have been hit a few times for muscle/psychological memory to get through it)

Tazers are the real deal.
Sounds delightful:D:laughing

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Scot said:
haha Sprint and I were talking about this earlier this evening.

Never been hit with he Tazer..have been hit with 40,000 volts from a conventional stun gun. Not fun.:D

Yeah stun guns suck ass...got twenty bucks for letting my friend hit me with it...should have said fifty:shake

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
I just showed that video to my father. I haven't seen that man grin that much in a long time.

That looked like it sucked!

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
It really really sucks. but it's sooooooo worth it if you're in law enforcement and want to carry it. i took the 5 second "ride" and now i would not hesitate to use it on someone instead of a baton or a gun. see, now i know that it's a lot more effective than most people realize, and there is no doubt in my mind that if i ever have to depend on the Taser to save my life, it will get the job done.

on a lighter note, this guy that i used to work with (construction) was always running his mouth about ho w bad he was, and how no little stun gun would ever be able to put him down. so new years i stopped by a party to say hi, and he was there. i had him lay on the couch, and i fired the taser up and touched his leg....OWNED.....he screamed like a bitch and damn near cried. :)

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
theicemancometh said:
i had him lay on the couch, and i fired the taser up and touched his leg....OWNED.....he screamed like a bitch and damn near cried. :)
:ar15 :ar15 :ar15 :twoguns :cigar

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
my pop's a popo and he showed me vids of tazers (50000volts) took a black belt to the ground like nothing... he was trying to fight it... but his muscles worked againts him.... he got it in the chest and it locked up his muscles... he couldnt do anything but fall to the ground :eek.... he said I could try it if I wanted to :shrug... still debating if i'm that nuts :confused :laughing

·
Registered
644 Posts
We had one of our guys take his brand new taser to one of the downtown fire houses. 8 of the fire fighters put $$ in a pot to see who could take the drive stun (with no cartridge/probes) the longest. No one lasted more than a couple seconds.

Funny thing, the cop got in trouble because we have a computer chip in each taser that tells when/how long/how many times a taser trigger has been pulled. :crackup

He had a few free days off because of it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts