Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cagin' it this morning, (like I have a choice) and rolling through a dark, foggy, 25mph School Zone, when Mr. Impatient on his FZR-looking thing stops tailgating me, passes over double yellows, and rolls it up to 40mph into the worst place to get nicked ever. Fortunately for him, the Fuzz was nowhere to be seen.... Poor bastard was probably on the way to work and couldnt wait to get at the meager twisties at the end of the road. At least he had gear on....too bloody cold without it. :confused

·
Registered
309 Posts
Thats a phat ticket and a royal ass chewing waiting to happen. :shake

·
Registered
62 Posts
In a school zone? Around here moms bought radar guns and display your speed on huge boards. Can't help but think they turn the info over to cops or cops are around. Either way-its just dumb to do that shit near little kids-they are clueless enough as it is.

·
Moderator,
2,201 Posts
Try that crap around here. Lately the popo been hanging around school zones to promote safety. I seen a riceboy pulled over by a MC cop. I seen the rador rolling billborads and a ton of cop cars. Don't know about everwhere else but here the ticket doubles.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
pretty bad!

·
CF Lurker
999 Posts
Dumb Ass:mad: :mad:

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
isnt any ticket doubled in a school zone?

·
Registered
12,619 Posts
School zones are a nice way for the governement to get you at 30 over.

Speed doesn't kill stupidity does.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I would totally loose it if my son was involved in an accident with an asshole like that. would be hard to ride that bike with every limb on your body broken. funny how things change when you HAVE kids.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Jackass. At least wait til your out of the school zone. I dont even have a kid, but I'd still kick his ass.

·
Registered
6,161 Posts
Anyone that speeds in a school zone deserves to get the shit kicked out of them.

·
Registered
294 Posts
we have seen it before we will see it again! I hate stupid people!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts