Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be of fthat night and was thinking of heading up there to look at the cars and bikes at billy joels museuum.

Any of you guys up to get out for a bit tues night?

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I planned a ride there and may have to cancel because of the thunderstorms. Now I know why. Thanks TMac. LoL
Tell me about it andy. I had plans to ride out to jersey today to do some wrenching on the diavel with some guys I know from the ducati forum, then head back here to head out to the car night. I bailed on the jersey part figuring I may get caught in the thunderstorms and they were talking hail and torandoes.

Of course its held out so far but the radar doesn't look promising. Looking like another night of beer and burgers at the homestead.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Ah maybe it was for the better that I stay home tonight. I just spent Thurs-Mon in Brattleboro VT. Hit a bunch of roads, the serpent and a bunch of breweries in Burlington. I might as well order a new rear tire for the VFR since it now looks a little thin after that trip haha.

There's always next week.

Where's everybody ordering tires now a days?

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah maybe it was for the better that I stay home tonight. I just spent Thurs-Mon in Brattleboro VT. Hit a bunch of roads, the serpent and a bunch of breweries in Burlington. I might as well order a new rear tire for the VFR since it now looks a little thin after that trip haha.

There's always next week.

Where's everybody ordering tires now a days?
I usualy go through comp acc or motorcycle superstore. I just see who has pilot powers for the cheapest price and free shipping. I think bike bandit has a lot of tire deals too.

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll check them out. Last time I ordered tires from Jake Wilson.
I think I have ordered from them too. been a while since I needed tires aside from the new rear on the triumph

1 - 10 of 10 Posts