Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Milo,
quick question for ya man,
I have been admiring your avitars for a bit, I assume you are a PS junkie of some sort. Just curious if you have a web portfolio somewhere?

thx

Nate

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ummm I hope not?

actually I only posted on there about 4 times, mostly in the nor cal section , so no it wasnt me, what did the other "nate" do? ( wow , basterdizing my own thread, how sad
:redflip )

Nate S <--- :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok, well good, that doesnt even fit my personality profile. :D I mostly lurk and only post when I have something I think is useful to say.

thanks for the info though eh?

Nate S

·
Moderator,
17,102 Posts
Wanna basterdize your thread some more. I'm from NoCal, too, but live on the East Coast now.

I'm a Humboldt girl. I miss the 101

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Yea its pretty nice out here, I am in sacramento, but grew up outside of placerville ( if you know where that is, about an hour from tahoe going up hwy50 ) I find it kinda funny that nor cal isnt better known for the roads around here, the auborn ridge ( goes from about auborn to almost tahoe ) is like 600 + corners in like 30 miles, which isnt bad. Why are you on the east coast now?

Nate

·
Moderator,
17,102 Posts
I am familiar with Placerville, I lived at Kirkwood during the 94-95 ski season.

NoFX, man, I miss them. I'm about to pop in Ribbed, just for my pleasure. (since my husband doesn't "get" them)

I live in MD, just past the cows, tobacco farms, and Amish people, on the left.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ahh yes kirkwood, and the snow will be comming soon. I am torn because I cannot wait for the snow season for snowboarding and yet I dont want to stop riding the bike :confused . NOFX is one of my all time favorite bands, and lukily they are one of my wife's favorites too :D saw them a few times at the warped tour at boreal and they put on an excellent show, if you havent seen them, make sure you do if they ever come to your area .

I live in MD, just past the cows, tobacco farms, and Amish people, on the left.
lol are those the actual landmarks you give people ? hehe, I actually have family that lives in PA, I was born in silver spring, although we moved to SF when I was 3 so I dont remember it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts