Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We jokingly talked about the 'after ride party' being at my place after the ride the other night. I'm throwing a party the 26th also, so I thought what the hell, why not? There are about 8 of us staying there anyhoo...

So the parties are at my place. Come one, come all. The 26th and any part of the 1st and 2nd that we aren't riding. We'll throw some dead cow on the pit and in the smoker, drink some beer, talk some shite, and make merry. Anyone that needs to can crash somewhere in the house, no need to drive home- we'll find some place to put ya.

PM me for directions.

·
Tequila Baron
2,879 Posts
Hmmm food? drink? naked women? oh ok I made the last part up. But I'm there for dead cow and fermented yeast.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
I'll bring the Mobile Club RC Unit to make sure your party stays on track, and that you have at least a couple 30 year old men puking their guts out in your yard. :)

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
zlicius said:
is it BYOB, or shall we pay at the door? :)
Actually the party on the 26th is officially in celebration of my puppies 5th birthday (read: excuse to party). My close friends bring a doggie treat or some such (tradition of sorts). The party on the 2nd is just to celebrate everyone getting back safely from the ride!

But seriously, bring your own beer and meat (or pitch in and we can go buy some stuff for you out-of-towners! ;) )- I'll supply the BBQ pit and smoker, house, and lots of beds if anyone doesn't want to drive home.

PM me if you need anything else special- glad to help...

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
SpeedCzech said:
But seriously, bring your own beer and meat (or pitch in and we can go buy some stuff for you out-of-towners! ;) )- I'll supply the BBQ pit and smoker, house, and lots of beds if anyone doesn't want to drive home.
Where is the closest grocery store to your house? Of should I just give you all my money in advance? ;)

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rocket_Cowboy said:
Where is the closest grocery store to your house? Of should I just give you all my money in advance? ;)
I'm thinking you should just give me all your money regardless!

We'll take care of all that once you're here anyhow, there's a store a couple blocks away.

·
At a loss for words....
3,698 Posts
Three Dog Bakery makes some cool doggie bday cakes!!!!!!!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks to all who came out! I'll finish off the roll I took pics on and post as soon as I can.

See you all again this Saturday!

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
SpeedCzech said:
Thanks to all who came out! I'll finish off the roll I took pics on and post as soon as I can.
Finish off the roll.... Regular camera... how Dark Ages of you... :redflip

Thanks for hosting.. :)

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Okay- update:

Looks like folks are coming over for movies and Halloween on Thursday. Then folks will start arriving during the day Friday, gathering to do something that night. Ride Saturday, party Saturday night.

All are invited whenever...

:dance4

1 - 12 of 12 Posts