Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to have the party since my surgery is scheduled for Oct 15. The party is Sat Oct 12 afternoon/night. If y'all get here early, there are some great riding roads around my house. All I ask is that some of y'all pitch in...I have some alcohol but don't know if I have enough.

Directions are.... from Orlando, Head west on Rt 50 (Colonial) until you reach the 2nd turnpike overpass. After the overpass is a left hand turn lane, turn there onto Remington. Go into the 1st subdivision on the left known as John's Landing. Make the 1st right onto Regina and then the 1st and only left onto Largovista.

From I-4...get from I-4 to the turnpike and head north. I am off exit 272 and at the exit light, make a left and follow the above listed directions to Remington Rd.

My address is:

517 Largovista Dr
Oakland, FL 34787

Please post up if you plan to attend.

:drummer

·
Registered
700 Posts
As long as work doesn't wear me out I'll be there around 10:30-11:00 to say hi.

·
The hardest button to button.
9,942 Posts
I'd love to go but unfortunately I live many many miles away!

What's this about surgery......is everything okay?

Long time no talk DG, I hope you're doing well.

:D

~Kell~

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Scrap...if you can help with the booze...that would be great...thanks

Kell...surgery is scheduled for Oct 15th. I am having Laparoscopy for a cyst, internal cleaning and possible endometriosis...I will be down for 2 weeks afterwards....

·
The hardest button to button.
9,942 Posts
Well I definitely won't be at that party but DG......I wish you the speediest recovery possible!!!! I will be thinking of you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts