Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of having a keg party at Hatch's house next weekend. This will be open to anyone that wants to attend. Plenty of space to stay the night. Who's in????:band

·
High Drag - Low Speed
753 Posts
I'll be back in time for this one ..... but no burn outs this time :redflip or is it this weekend or the weekend of the 17-19 Feb?

·
Registered
763 Posts
Isn't hatch out of town:confused And aren't you supposed to be watching his dog:confused Wouldn't this party be unknown to the home owner:confused Sounds cool count me in:clap All of the fun and none of the responsibility....:D

·
Speedaholic
2,590 Posts
Are ya'll getting strippers this time? Just remember, the coffee table has a glass top, so they might have to watch the high heels.

·
Registered
774 Posts
*perk* strippers?

:clap

I might even be able to RIDE MY OWN BIKE THERE....:redflip

·
Who?!?
1,604 Posts
Whoa, hell yeah, sounds like a plan! When?
And strippers? :eek :D :D

·
Registered
763 Posts
If anyone wants a place out of the cold, Hatch's house would be perfect.:anger Sorry Hatch that really sucks about the fish.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jsx269 said:
If anyone wants a place out of the cold, Hatch's house would be perfect.:anger Sorry Hatch that really sucks about the fish.
Yeah I guess the fish chugging contest will have to wait. Still looking for volunteers for a Donkey show.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts