Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought that if you purchased an item off of ebay with your paypal account you would be secure if the goods were not shipped or recieved.

I bought this aero bed from a women on ebay and she stiffed me. I filed a complaint through paypal and due to non response they ruled in my favor. The garnished her bank account and got me a whopping 55 cent, just $89.45 short of the $90 I paid.

When I called paypal they said there was nothing more that they could do.

Paypal, kiss my fucking ass.:redflip

Blaine

By the way her name is Kindall Brewer and she is from Ozark, Missouri and works at Healthmedx in Ozark.

User ID: theflitterbug
Name: Kindall Brewer
Company:
City: Ozark
State: MO
Phone: (417) 581-0000
Registered Since: Thursday, May 01, 2003 09:47:32 PDT

·
Registered
5,429 Posts
I know exactly where Ozark is... my brother lives there. Shall I go for a visit and kick the biotch's arse?

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,767 Posts
I'm dealing with bullshit right now, too. I emailed Paypal on Friday and haven't heard anything yet. I bought a leather jacket on Ebay and it was sent. I'm waiting til tomorrow before I start raising hell with the sender. It was sent, but stolen off my porch. I made sure it was insured because the hood rats from a few blocks away like to walk through our neighborhood. I better get my money back from the dipshit who didn't request a signature. I filed reports with USPS and the local police for the theft.

Paypal better do its job.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wish you luck Jester. It sure sucks to be burned.

Blaine

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
I once filed a complaint with Paypal for a $40 game. Guy emailed me and said to everyone who had problems please just send a bill on PayPal and he will get the $$ out that way. so I CANCELLED My complaint and billed him on PayPal. 3 months later, nothing but emails saying ITS COMING. I called PayPal to refile the complaint a week after i cancelled it, they said SORRY, once you cancel its over...even though i only waited a week to refile it. bastards, just as bad as Ebay.

·
Bike Bastardizer
1,265 Posts
Yeah, I almost got hosed by Gay-Pal.
I sold a pocketbike on Ebay, the buyer paid with Pay Pal, I sent the bike Fed EX. It was signed for. No Problem right? WRONG! The day of delivery, the buyer reversed the funds in Pay Pal. $1800 worth of funds!
My ONLY saving grace was that the moment the money hit my Pay Pal account, I transferred it into my bank account. When the transaction was reversed, my PayPal account showed a negative ballance. The dumb fucks at PayPal kept telling me how I need to put the money in the account or they will *GASP* lock my account. I had filled a complaint with PayPal, Ebay, The Police Dept out east where the bike was sold, and anyone else I thought could help.
Bottom line? "Your fucked, now please put $1800 in your Pay Pal account." Yeah right, like that was going to happen.
Last I spoke with PayPal, I told them they let sombody open an account using fraudulent funds, therefore it was thier problem. :nanana

·
Power hungy mad man!
17,768 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
My Pay-Pal account that me and my dad use is frozen. Some stupid fucking @#[email protected]% filed a complaint about non-delivery, two days after the tracking code showed the item delivered and signed for.

W/E
We'll use a different credit card, and we always take the money out of the account the second it hits the account.

·
Super Moderator
23,512 Posts
James said:
My Pay-Pal account that me and my dad use is frozen. Some stupid fucking @#[email protected]% filed a complaint about non-delivery, two days after the tracking code showed the item delivered and signed for.

W/E
We'll use a different credit card, and we always take the money out of the account the second it hits the account.

And they still think you are scamming the guy who bought whatever you sold.:shake

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
After reading the posts on paypal.com I quickly closed my paypal account. Good bye ebay- you suck ass too.

I'm feeling better already.

Blaine

·
Registered
62 Posts
That sucks! Why does it always seem as if the good people get the short end of the stick like you guys?? :rant I hope you guys that have claims filed on ebay and others get your $$ back.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
ebay and paypal are both hotbeds for scamming activities. I am usually extremely cautious of buying anything from ebay.

·
Registered
16,959 Posts
1. Paypal can only reverse chages on a credit card if the money is still in the account.

2. If you paid by bank transfer, they can only give you what is still in the account.

Your only protection is if you paid CC. Then, your company can go to bat since eBay and PayPal are owned by the same company now.

·
CF Security Administrator,
6,639 Posts
I closed my paypal acct. a few months ago because of all of the shit they're pulling ...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.