Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY FELLAS,

What about a stunt video of everyone on here. My friend has a new badass camera he just got and the equipment to edit it. Now all we need are stunt riders. I would LOVE to get the whole to group meet at one bring place to stunt and get some footage. We plan on making at least a 45 min video. Also, burned into a DVD with label, CD cover and all. And, can be burned for everyone who is in it.

I'd like to show off the Pensacola Riders talent. I know Blake has some small videos of some guys, but I'm talking FULL ON DVD....a trilogy even, box set.....whatever.

So, any Sunday where your able, and have a good area to go, we'd love to meet up if possible to get footage, even if you give us 1 hour of your day, it would help. So, will we be at Rob's cookout on the 2nd, getting footage, anyone interested in making a DVD, please talk to us there. Once we make enough DVDs, we might try to sell them at Turn One Performance and Graphics. If its cool with John.

Anyways.....please consider it......

·
Registered
215 Posts
Were having some problems posting our first video. I think that we would be able to e-mail a copy. So if you want to see it we can try to send you a copy. We can give it a shot.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sh*t, dont piss on my leg and tell me its raining, too old?.......we'll see ya on there Bill

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
hey Ice i don't know about the 2nd but any other weekends we could get together.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Maybe the weekend after Jab. Just hope ya know some places to ride. And not to freakin far away. Just gimme a call that weekend, that'll be the 15th and 16th. Cell: 748-8025

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.