Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a pic of my bike while I was at work last night. I thought this was a cool shot to share with you guys.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's my place of work and the beast sitting by the beast is a 8 color Heidelberg speedmaster 74 printing press.

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
What kind of place do you work at, because I swear there's one of those down on the floor where they print the sheets that the greeting cards are on.

I work at InterArt Sunrise, it's a subsidary of Hallmark. All kinds of hippies up in the creative department of that place. :D

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I work at a commercial print shop in Conyers GA. We do every kind of printing that is available specializing in high speed 4 color printing.

·
CF's Official Bookie and Trivia God
9,070 Posts
I bet a lot of people on here wish they could park their biek inside their office

Peace Out

·
Registered
218 Posts
Dude, that is like a $12 million press AT LEAST. Those are expensive. I worked an internship in graphic design and we always went to press checks. Crazy stuff. The 8 colors gives you C, M, Y, K and leaves you four more slots for whatever varnishes or spot colors you want, right?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kev said:
Dude, that is like a $12 million press AT LEAST. Those are expensive. I worked an internship in graphic design and we always went to press checks. Crazy stuff. The 8 colors gives you C, M, Y, K and leaves you four more slots for whatever varnishes or spot colors you want, right?
The press was about 2.5 million dollars but still a heck of a lota money no doubt. You are correct on the color breakdown but we also perfect(two sides at one time) 4 over 4 and save a buttload of time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts