Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Moderator - NTSR,
277 Posts
Here's my wife of 25 years. This is what my mind still sees, though this photo is about 23 years old.

I still love her with all my heart. :love2

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
Me & the love of my life on one of our special dates last year:citadel

Attachments

·
Rollin' & Trippin'
21,601 Posts
Wade (RogueRider) and I a few weekends ago.

He's suprised the time actually worked on the camera! :crackup :crackup

(Me, Wade, Fatbuck, and 04KAT)

Attachments

·
Rollin' & Trippin'
21,601 Posts
cesj said:
Me & the love of my life on one of our special dates last year:citadel
Pics like that make a person want break the two of you up. So, when can I "borrow" the bike? :crackup

·
The hardest button to button.
9,942 Posts
This is my baby. He had a show that day but I still went to visit him.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
SV_Rogue said:
Pics like that make a person want break the two of you up. So, when can I "borrow" the bike? :crackup
Sorry but she gets jealous and bucks people off when they try to ride her. :laughing

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
wish i had one lol. the past few years i kept tellin myself i'd have someone to share valentines day with... never happened. last year was close... but this chick i was supposed to take out ended up having a boyfriend the whole time we were talking, going out, etc. the day before valentines day she told me and then she told me she broke up with him... and i was like uhhhh... c-ya. maybe next year lol.

·
Rollin' & Trippin'
21,601 Posts
cesj said:
Sorry but she gets jealous and bucks people off when they try to ride her. :laughing
Sounds like my kind of ride! YEEE-HAAWWW!!!! :lmao

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
:crackup are you kidding valentines day another consumer driven holiday that allows women to tell men to go buy shit in return you get the chance to take them out for an expensive dinner, one night of wine and dine and possibly you might get a piece that night..

all this valentines day shit is for the birds!

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sooo you'll be alone that night? I'm just kidding. It's still ok to be in love though, right?

·
Rollin' & Trippin'
21,601 Posts
Dova80 said:
:crackup are you kidding valentines day another consumer driven holiday that allows women to tell men to go buy shit in return you get the chance to take them out for an expensive dinner, one night of wine and dine and possibly you might get a piece that night..

all this valentines day shit is for the birds!
Apparently you missed the new holiday on March 14th (steak and a blowjob day). :nanana

I told my hubby, if I don't my holiday; he doesn't get his holiday. :redflip

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
I actually talked my gf into not celebrating Valentine's day and celebrating Stek & BJ day. I still have a feeling I will be out of considerable amount of cash. :laughing

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Me and my hubby.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
ladyracer said:
sooo you'll be alone that night? I'm just kidding. It's still ok to be in love though, right?
Yes marla I will be alone for sure. I dont want to even go into the crazy psycho girl that I was seeing.

But I am quite alright with being alone, have been well forever...lol Time just never has been quite right.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts