Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,767 Posts
ASD, thanks girl. For everything;)

I appreciate the info on the tire. Wife says I don't need tires, I say "shut up and cook me some chicken wings!!" I never win.

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jester27 said:
ASD, thanks girl. For everything;)

I appreciate the info on the tire. Wife says I don't need tires, I say "shut up and cook me some chicken wings!!" I never win.
:clap

I have a friend who's wife I'd never met. We met up with some friends one night for pizza beer and titties (not all at the same place, dammit) but she was going to be there, so I asked for his wifes name so I'd know when we arrived. He said her name was "Get back in the kitchen and bake me my pie!" :eek :laughing

Hey Jester, how much longer till Louis is back in school, from vacation?

Yeah we need new tires too. It's ashame we have to wait until the 15th to get more information about it, but for a free tyre, I'll wait! And Jester, tell her - it's either tires now at half price, or tires later at full price. I think i'll go with the former :D And I signed up as well as the boyfriend, just incase its one order per person hehe.

·
Registered
12,186 Posts
ASDGirl said:
We met up with some friends one night for pizza beer and titties (not all at the same place, dammit)
Damn, that would be the most wonderful place on earth. . . :(

And thanks for the link. :thumb

·
Moderator,
8,056 Posts
It doesn't apply to Diablo Corsas . How it's going to work is that you buy a rear tire and send in your reciept - not a copy thereof - and Pirelli sends you your front . It would make life much easier if you could go to a shop and get them at the same time but I understand the reasons behind not doing that as well .

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
FYI, Pirelli is running a deal on the Diablo CORSA's with its DEALERS.

I won't post the price, but lets say all shops should have sweet deals on sets of Diablo Corsa's.;)

·
Registered
683 Posts
joel647 said:
It doesn't apply to Diablo Corsas . How it's going to work is that you buy a rear tire and send in your reciept - not a copy thereof - and Pirelli sends you your front . It would make life much easier if you could go to a shop and get them at the same time but I understand the reasons behind not doing that as well .
joel, did you confirm this with pirelli about the corsas?

vizsladogg: what is the price you've seen? i've seen $202 for 180rear, 120front

thanks

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
vizsladog44 said:
you can go to a dealer and buy them both for $200.00 right now and they will still be making money.....diablo corsa's

Yup, it depends on the shop as to the price. If you're lucky you can pick up a set for around $200, but some shops don't bother to pass their savings on to the customer :rolleyes

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.