Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I keep hearing from people that crazy stuff like riots and crap will be goin on in seattle from the superbowl....which is kind of an odd idea to me since i'm from a little town of less than 1k people. Anyway, if there will be stuff goin on like that I want to be there! no, i'm not gonna get in trouble, I just want to get it on video, lol. so where would you guys think would be the best place to go?

·
Registered
945 Posts
Will not happen here.. Too many bleeding harts and dope smokers. All the riots that have happened here have been insighted by groups from out of state.

·
My car is faster then my bike.
1,795 Posts
I will be watching all the dumbassery from my couch.:D

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WTO? where at down town though? I'm not really familiar with seattle yet...getting there day by day but not there yet.

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
xmdsys said:
WTO? where at down town though? I'm not really familiar with seattle yet...getting there day by day but not there yet.
WTO=World Trade Organization

a few years ago they were here for a meeting, major rioting, i was all over the new world wide...you not remember?

·
Registered
10,313 Posts
I've gotten the impression that if you didn't live here or were heavily into politics when it happened, no one knows even what WTO is, let alone the rioting that happened here and in Cancun a few years later at the next meeting.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
viper1158 said:
WTO=World Trade Organization

a few years ago they were here for a meeting, major rioting, i was all over the new world wide...you not remember?
Nope, don't really know anything about it. I stay out of politics...it's definately not something I like getting into. So are some of you guys thinking stuff might go down?

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Plummy said:
I've gotten the impression that if you didn't live here or were heavily into politics when it happened, no one knows even what WTO is, let alone the rioting that happened here and in Cancun a few years later at the next meeting.
well my anut in CO call us...:confused

1 - 10 of 10 Posts