Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Stumpjumers race today was a little soggy. These pictures don't quite do it justice. It took me about $5 in quarters to wash my gear $12 to wash the bike and $3 to washout the bed of my truck.

Attachments

·
Low Ego Emissions
2,012 Posts
ick, your nuts man! What race was this weekend?

·
Registered
890 Posts
Mickdady said:
ick, your nuts man! What race was this weekend?
It was the frostbite gp at pacific raceway.

·
I'm a Krazy SQUID!
3,972 Posts
that's a dirty everything!

Darby and I went to reiter yesterday. Was pretty fun. :thumb i just got back from rinsing off the truck. we got her muddy out there ;)

·
STEW'S LOVE CHILD
20,003 Posts
Krazy8z said:
that's a dirty everything!

Darby and I went to reiter yesterday. Was pretty fun. :thumb i just got back from rinsing off the truck. we got her muddy out there ;)
where are the pics

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mnewell said:
Hawker... So how did your team do in the race?
Well, it was just me and best I can figure it, pretty bad (around 21st in class). It looks like something with my score card went wrong, so I didn't get scored properly. Honestly, by the end of the race, I was getting a little ill, had lost a $70 pair of goggles, and just wasn't feeling it. The last lap or so, I ended up kinda just trail riding the course, and helping out some of the girls and kids deal with the HUUUUGE ruts in the clearcut sections. The woods sections were fun, and I was pretty fast, but the rest of the couse for me was pretty much survival-mode. It was muddy, rutted up and whooped out. The MX course was just soup....I fell bad for the guy that's going to have to re-face those jumps. 2 hours+ is a looong time to try to go fast on a dirt bike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts